Tell me something random about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been learning mandarin for couple months can almost understand and speak (broken) to other mandarin speakers

How do you stay focused? I keep trying to learn Spanish, but lose focus after a week. I couldn't imagine mandarin. How many hours do you put in a day?

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
When I’m extremely hungry I go on YouTube and watch food Videos and just wish I had whatever I was watching.

i fell in love with my classmate chick and never told her after in the span of 10 years...and it's one of my best childhood memories back in the days

I thought it would be kinda cool, also since its rare to find a Somali mandarin speaker
isn't mandarin chinese lang or they different? if it is that langu i am pretty much sure a large number of somalis speak it as a result of more students and graduate somalis from china are all over the world

How do you stay focused? I keep trying to learn Spanish, but lose focus after a week. I couldn't imagine mandarin. How many hours do you put in a day?

Just 2 hours spent everyday for the past 8 months, learning words and phrases etc and having chinese friends help too lol

You just got to be dedicated, good luck on Spanish

isn't mandarin chinese lang or they different? if it is that langu i am pretty much sure a large number of somalis speak it as a result of more students and graduate somalis from china are all over the world

Yeah it's Chinese language and thats interesting I had no clue there was a large number

TooMacaan

VIP
No please, explain yourself. Make your case i just wanna know what type of stuff makes people believe we are similar or even the same person

Oh GOD. You're toxic too..... Yooooo i'm not autismic, @DuctTape fuckin' back me up here
You both use 4chan, both use weird spellings/similar writing styles, both took a random Somali guy's pic & pretend to be him, both obsessed with Bidaar, both 'androgynous + bi-vibe' giving trolls, etc.

Butch is only a life-style :fantasia2:

Ain't nothing more feminine than a Farax that you can dominate. I'll stick to vikings if men become an option :mjpls:
Only a lifestyle?? You mean you weren't "born this way"..?:gladbron: Glad to see you've finally admitted it tho!!- we're making progress:rejoice:. I will not stand-by and allow the gay agenda to creep into the lives of Xalimos; homo ish strictly promoted between Faaraxs, ya heard?:ufdup:

"Stick to vikings"...? :mjlol: The only 'vikings' you'll get is gender-fluid, rainbow-haired, Scandi creatures who're taking a break from their daily cuckifying, in order to cosplay as their fav. Norse characters..in un-original vegan costumes that are 3 sizes too small:idontlike:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
I think too much, I could be walking or whatever and not notice the distance or time because I'm in my "head" often. Out and about with furrowed brows and a slight frown on my face, it looks like I'm pissed off about something.
"You look angry bruv"
Nah, I'm just thinking.

It's a bad habit.

You both use 4chan, both use weird spellings/similar writing styles, both took a random Somali guy's pic & pretend to be him, both obsessed with Bidaar, both 'androgynous + bi-vibe' giving trolls, etc.

Only a lifestyle?? You mean you weren't "born this way"..?:gladbron: Glad to see you've finally admitted it tho!!- we're making progress:rejoice:. I will not stand-by and allow the gay agenda to creep into the lives of Xalimos; homo ish strictly promoted between Faaraxs, ya heard?:ufdup:

"Stick to vikings"...? :mjlol: The only 'vikings' you'll get is gender-fluid, rainbow-haired, Scandi creatures who're taking a break from their daily cuckifying, in order to cosplay as their fav. Norse characters..in un-original vegan costumes that are 3 sizes too small:idontlike:.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey ive only used the board a few times. sad to break it to you but i am no epic 4channur but hey if that is a criterion of being this person then i think thomas or pepe could be a better fit than me lol.

Sure we have similar styles but do we have the same ^_^

I never stole no one's pic . I am not obsessed with Bidaar wtf i mentioned him once.

Androgynous??? Bi-vibes??? i thought my posts exuded masculinity and heterosexualism

Status
Not open for further replies.