Tension between Djibouti 🇩🇯 and Somaliland

And you are ok with the fat man's dictator regime to fund a rebel group to cause fitna in our border :)
at this moment that fat man is our liberator whose coming to free Awdal from the stagnation of the loser somaliland leadership, the dulbahante had their puntland brethren help, finally iog realised that the samaroon are his best allies and that blood is thicker than water, Awdal must have their sovereignty. 33 years of nonexistent development, we can’t wait for muse bihi to sent his army down in Awdal he is our best asset in waking our people up.

Makadoor

Los Pollos Hermanos
I'm referring to 1991-1993 period when there was no state and SNM splintered into clan militias and skirmishes happening between them until your clan chiefs and intellectuals came in and hosted a conference that created the current Somaliland's state
All that was adamantly requested. Don't make it as if we volunteered. And remember wisely that we did not even need you. You needed us.
1000026686.jpg

at this moment that fat man is our liberator whose coming to free Awdal from the stagnation of the loser somaliland leadership, the dulbahante had their puntland brethren help, finally iog realised that the samaroon are his best allies and that blood is thicker than water, Awdal must have their sovereignty. 33 years of nonexistent development, we can’t wait for muse bihi to sent his army down in Awdal he is our best asset in waking our people up.

Why are Awdal diaspora so different to the ones in Somaliland? You would think they would go to war for Mogadishu any day, or something about it doesn't add up.

Awdal is to close to Hargeisa and all the settlements are very close together, its' like going to war with your next door neighbour, not really practical.

Why are Awdal diaspora so different to the ones in Somaliland? You would think they would go to war for Mogadishu any day, or something about it doesn't add up.
We have seen what you did to amoud professors who speak out, we are ones that invest in our developments and the ways that government steals from Awdal We could careless about Mogadishu, we want our sovereignty, everyone else have their clan state, we should have one too

We could careless about Mogadishu, we want our sovereignty, everyone else have their clan state, we should have one too

Yeah it's called Somaliland. All the settlements in Awdal and WG are right next to eachother it's not even practical to start a war because it would never end.

And all these clan states btw are gonig to be controlled from Mogadishu if it survives.

This is rhetorics you used on the dulbahante, keep it coming, samaroons should know your true face
I honestly didn't give a damn about lascanod shit show as they fully left it in 1996 and I can't wait when those dhulo politicians in Hargeisa who are only there to take my people taxes term finish or better be deported 😁

Like the samaroon diaspora we don’t even interact with other landers like that, we go to our own functions, separate weddings, we are separate from you as other Somalis from Mogadishu

All that was adamantly requested. Don't make it as if we volunteered. And remember wisely that we did not even need you. You needed us. View attachment 333217
Lmao your clan made the state and allowed it to fully fiction in your lands in times much of the east wasn't under Hargeisa administration and don't forget how willingly your people volunteered in Cigaal's army to fight off my clan on the pretext of us being "peace disturbers" :)