Tensions in Ceerigaabo

It's official, HY Suuldan Cismaan who eariler called for peace is now calling for war. In response Garaad Jamac also made a baq for war.

attash

Amaan Duule
Many young men will die because of these odayaal, civilians also :farmajoyaab:

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1850

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

عَنْ جُنْدَبِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ الْبَجَلِيِّ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَنْ قُتِلَ تَحْتَ رَايَةٍ عِمِّيَّةٍ يَدْعُو عَصَبِيَّةً أَوْ يَنْصُرُ عَصَبِيَّةً فَقِتْلَةٌ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ

1850 صحيح مسلم كتاب الإمارة باب وجوب ملازمة جماعة المسلمين عند ظهور الفتن

Many young men will die because of these odayaal, civilians also :farmajoyaab:

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1850

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

عَنْ جُنْدَبِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ الْبَجَلِيِّ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ مَنْ قُتِلَ تَحْتَ رَايَةٍ عِمِّيَّةٍ يَدْعُو عَصَبِيَّةً أَوْ يَنْصُرُ عَصَبِيَّةً فَقِتْلَةٌ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ

1850 صحيح مسلم كتاب الإمارة باب وجوب ملازمة جماعة المسلمين عند ظهور الفتن
As a habar jeclo man I rather have dhulbahante seize our coasts than xabashi tbh. So from now on till the MOU gets cancelled it’s Guul dhulbahante

It's official, HY Suuldan Cismaan who eariler called for peace is now calling for war. In response Garaad Jamac also made a baq for war.

Old video

You guys are living peacefully in the west and got nothing to lose no matter what happens in sanaag, but there are people to lose everything if war a war breaks out there, so lets pray for peace

I for one, welcome this new development. I wish the entire Harti to mobilize towards Ceerigaabo City. Not because I harbour any ill wishes to my HY brothers but because they been incredibly spiteful and divisive the past decade after the loss of Waddani in elections. They stand against Somaliland and clap for it's enemies thinking it will improve their chance of presidency. The brewing war coming to Ceerigaabo city is a wake up call. These lot don't care what Habar you belong to, they see you as the same. This is the end result of sabotaging Somaliland and acting as a 5th column for southerns and Shishiye. Where is Cirro, Coldon, Teera and Bakayle? This war will knock some sense into HY dissents. They're only option is Somaliland or submitting to SSC/Puntland.
The typical qotti mentality in guriga moorgan

Only morons still believe so called somaliland is an entity to defend something, where were the so called sland when dhulbahante ransacked HJ towns? :mjlol:

Sland is no longer a viable state, every clan has its own madani, HJ had established a well armed SSB forces, dhulbahante and warsangalis already had formidable armies and garhajis woke up from the deep sleep of running after the kursi of a nonexistent state and arming their own madani militia, so garhajis is able to defend themselves against both harti and nuux baasto militia and no need to submit one of them, so you better stop smoking whatever substance you are on and embrace the reality😂😂😂

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The typical qotti mentality in guriga moorgan

Only morons still believe so called somaliland is an entity to defend something, where were the so called sland when dhulbahante ransacked HJ towns? :mjlol:

Sland is no longer a viable state, every clan has its own madani, HJ had established a well armed SSB forces, dhulbahante and warsangalis already had formidable armies and garhajis woke up from the deep sleep of running after the kursi of a nonexistent state and arming their own madani militia, so garhajis is able to defend themselves against both harti and nuux baasto militia and no need to submit one of them, so you better stop smoking whatever substance you are on and embrace the reality😂😂😂
He's a retard not from Ceerigaabo lol, I saw him post a video of an Isaaq neighborhood saying it was Harti typical b*tch behavior

Everyone I happen to know is calling for peace except that bipolar maniac who constantly praises the western region for being peaceful and threatens every Eastern region with and an ever-ending wars, even HJ kids are fed up with his hypocrisy :pachah1:

He is sending more mercenaries to east in order to incite more conflicts in defiance to peace proposals

Everyone I happen to know is calling for peace except that bipolar maniac who constantly praises the western region for being peaceful and threatens every Eastern region with and an ever-ending wars, even HJ kids are fed up with his hypocrisy :pachah1:

He is sending more mercenaries to east in order to incite more conflicts in defiance to peace proposals

Nah obviously dhulbahante are playing a game here of escalation and then calling for peace. They are just up to nonsense. Probably will call for war again soon.

So many retard here😅

Choose I Want You GIF

Nah obviously dhulbahante are playing a game here of escalation and then calling for peace. They are just up to nonsense. Probably will call for war again soon.
I know dhulbahante over reacted but atleast we know who pulled the trigger and who is still sending nuisance army to sanaag despite both of local clans calling for peace, but its upto garhajis elders to decide who should've the say in ceerigaabo, muuse or garhajis, so that dhulbahante can deal with

You can't keep calling peace when someone from xarshin is still killing people in your town

I know dhulbahante over reacted but atleast we know who pulled the trigger and who is still sending nuisance army to sanaag despite both of local clans calling for peace, but its upto garhajis elders to decide who should've the say in ceerigaabo, muuse or garhajis, so that dhulbahante can deal with

You can't keep calling peace when someone from xarshin is still killing people in your town

You are in a war against Somaliland so trying to play divide into clans and divide into regions. Ceerigabo is Somaliland. Dhulbahante want to raise the SSc flag in that city, nothing complicated. Somaliland will defend the city and you guys will play your little games.

If you don't like to live under Somaliland authorities you can move to an area which Somaliland doesn't currently control. Or you can wage war but you don't have the capacity so you just wanna play games is my reading of the situation.

The Garaads have called for peace now

You are in a war against Somaliland so trying to play divide into clans and divide into regions. Ceerigabo is Somaliland. Dhulbahante want to raise the SSc flag in that city, nothing complicated. Somaliland will defend the city and you guys will play your little games.

If you don't like to live under Somaliland authorities you can move to an area which Somaliland doesn't currently control. Or you can wage war but you don't have the capacity so you just wanna play games is my reading of the situation.

Tell me which sland is united, why you acting like you haven't bombed laascanod with wharever you could? Like you haven't called and treated garxajis as an enemy? Why you acting like you aren't aware of muuse is suppressing awdal against their will

Muuse destroyed sland for good and the only thing to discuss now is how northern clans live together in post- somaliland era

Tell me which sland is united, why you acting like you haven't bombed laascanod with wharever you could? Like you haven't called and treated garxajis as an enemy? Why you acting like you aren't aware of muuse is suppressing awdal against their will

Muuse destroyed sland for good and the only thing to discuss now is how northern clans live together in post- somaliland era

The Somaliland that you are annoyed is moving troops into Ceerigabo. The Awdal Muse Bixi is currently in. You guys are aggitating forpolitics in Somalia that doesn't apply to anyone else except you really so you as much as your try and create a wedge between GX and other clans and Awdal and other regions you aren't having the break through. Politically the southerners have their own balance of power and you aren't even invited. You revolution is sputtering and running out of steam is my view Somaliland stands stronger than anything you can bring to bear.

Trending