Tensions in Ceerigaabo

I'm not I got no bone in this

This is between MI some Biciide and NA

I'm a spectator from Southern Sanaag too ๐Ÿ˜€
If you are Warsangeli and you don't fight alongside Naleeye Ahmed , don't cry later when SSC-khaatumo forcefully take over the city and merge it into their Maamul. Dont' be a coward and fight. Gala Dagaalka

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its over SSC declares war on illegal idoor aliens in Ceerigaabo

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
If you are Warsangeli and you don't fight alongside Naleeye Ahmed , don't cry later when SSC-khaatumo forcefully take over the city and merge it into their Maamul. Dont' be a coward and fight. Gala Dagaalka
Lol not a coward, we fight when we want to and not all Warsangeli from Ceerigaabo only 2 major subclans like Bah Ogayslabe and Nuux Cumar , Garabsare already fighting SL in Waqderiya

NA can fight their own battles ๐Ÿ˜€

SSC Cerigaabo wey qaban doonta.
Tan lays kama hari doono. We been playing Dej loaf ~ Try me Since Aug 25th
try me lets go GIF by WWE

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Bro I am from Hawd area and I am HJ, this ainโ€™t my fight really but dhulos are cadow. We canโ€™t live side by side in peace, someone has to get karbashed very badly first and then we can make peace.
If you from Sanaag you know who the least armed clan is rn it's Garxajis and HJ, Isaaqnimo have them on life support. NA have all the loot from the Sool conflict at their disposal. No ones qaxing no where

If you from Sanaag you know who the least armed clan is rn it's Garxajis and HJ, Isaaqnimo have them on life support. NA have all the loot from the Sool conflict at their disposal. No ones qaxing no where
It donโ€™t matter itโ€™s time the SL government focuses on its Eastern regions. I wish for peace but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s possible especially with SSC being heavily armed and agitating for a fight. Something has to give. Someone has to get karbashed for peace to prevail.

It donโ€™t matter itโ€™s time the SL government focuses on its Eastern regions. I wish for peace but I donโ€™t think itโ€™s possible especially with SSC being heavily armed and agitating for a fight. Something has to give. Someone has to get karbashed for peace to prevail.

I don't think the Garaads are interested in Sanaag at all. They want Laascaanood and the surroundings and to hold that all costs. They were ready to join Puntland for protection after securing the city. That is still the end goal. The problem is the people they've mobilized are interested in SSc and are willing to risk it so a war is inevitable. Tensions just keep going up and up and they are feeling like they can have a repeat success even when the conditions are very different. It will just escalate into an unplanned war at some point when some people get over excited. It will probably cause the disintegration of SSc because they will be split at that point over objectives.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Will this just be empty talk @berberaboy66

Dhulbahante want a conflict.

HY shot dead 2 of their people, I heard HJ turned to Suldaan Siciid(Warsangeli) for mediation between HY and Dhulbahante.

There are 2 scenarios

They pay maag and get this over with like usual since they already returned favors

Or

A full conflict that will erupt , HY already have a problem with Warsangeli Nuux Cumar and they have a problem with Dhulbahante now besides HJ who would jump at the first opportunity

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Gahayle are a bit complicated

Your being xaasid now, we know they r lasso surad extending our coastline