Tensions in Ceerigaabo

What’s the solution to this situation if people flee and war starts everybody loses 💯
Bloodthirsty people on SomaliSpot no fear of Allah whatsoever man. Whoever killed someone unjustly should be punished or forced to pay diya and peace should be made. The blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Kacba and people are agitating for qabiil war while they’re safe thousands of miles away 😂😂😂😂

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Dhulbahante want a conflict.

HY shot dead 2 of their people, I heard HJ turned to Suldaan Siciid(Warsangeli) for mediation between HY and Dhulbahante.

There are 2 scenarios

They pay maag and get this over with like usual since they already returned favors

Or

A full conflict that will erupt , HY already have a problem with Warsangeli Nuux Cumar and they have a problem with Dhulbahante now besides HJ who would jump at the first opportunity
This

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
This is not your degaan or city and if you want a war we will give it to you and send you back to your own degaan or villages.

I hate when stupid jebertis talk about that place as if its theirs :draketf:
An Isxaaq Carre telling me where I am and where I'm not from 😂

There's no difference between New Hargeisa and Daami , Daami has more awood at least :trumpsmirk:

Ceerigabo will fall under SSC or the city will be split Gaalkacyo style
It will never split as it only belongs to one tribe historically not the jebertis :)

1724874076694.png

1724874090174.png

No historical wells used by your fellow tribesmen :(

1724874178100.png

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
You never been to Hargeisa ina warsangeliyo and yeah much of south eastern Hargeisa district is mine :)

Nope I know you a b*tch in Hargeisa so you cope with Jeberti this and that

I speak to you as a subclan level, I'm more landheere than you and that's a fact.

Bah Ogayslabe > Gypsy Carre

Daami iyo New Hargeisa bay siman yihin

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Ya useless jeberati member Jidali is part of Ceerigabo district
Not good being a langaab Isxaaq Carre 😂

Why are all the Gx here a congregation of Langaabs

I clocked you hoe

An Isxaaq Carre speaking on Ceerigaabo is like me speaking on Garowe stick to your lane langaab. Waxba kuma tihid langaab x2

Nope I know you a b*tch in Hargeisa so you cope with Jeberti this and that

I speak to you as a subclan level, I'm more landheere than you and that's a fact.

Bah Ogayslabe > Gypsy Carre

Daami iyo New Hargeisa bay siman yihin
Your dusty towns don't produce any economic production and you think you're landheer when you're langaab jeberti and for your info Isaxaaq are larger clan we split in different subs and branches :)

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Your dusty towns don't produce any economic production and you think you're landheer when you're langaab jeberti and for your info Isaxaaq are larger clan we split in different subs and branches :)

Did I hit a nerve?

Why are you obsessed with me langaab, it's xaraan for me to even reply to you let alone take an opinion of an Isxaaq Carre. Your little strip my subclan land is 5 times of that