Terrible news on regards to the famous Somalilands_very_own! Just so sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said, "We are the proudest Somalis" then continued to say "We never once talk about tribes/qabil or anything to do with politics". :lol: Doesn't the fucking idiot see that the whole "Somaliland" thing is based on qabil/tribe. It was created by the Isaaq clan for Isaaq clan. To say you have nothing to do with politics and clan, yet say, "Somaliland exists whether you like it or not", clearly shows her contradicting, qabyaalad-based rhetoric.

You can hear the mother telling the kids what to say in the background. :snoop:

These mothers are feeding their kids hated like it's breast milk. This is some low down disgusting shit.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
She said, "We are the proudest Somalis" then continued to say "We never once talk about tribes/qabil or anything to do with politics". :lol: Doesn't the fucking idiot see that the whole "Somaliland" thing is based on qabil/tribe. It was created by the Isaaq clan for Isaaq clan. To say you have nothing to do with politics and clan, yet say, "Somaliland exists whether you like it or not", clearly shows her contradicting, qabyaalad-based rhetoric.
Do I smell another Jeberti rat

I gurantee you every single one of those kids have a Jeberti parent.
:kanyeshrug:
Now I know why we have the shahadah on our flag. It's to protect ourselves from all the habaar that they try to do against us.

Too bad that's all that they can really do. It's even backfiring on them. :mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace you need to stop this clickbaiting topics, I thought some terrible really happened or someone was hurt. Don't be the fob who cried fake topic titles..

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You can hear the mother telling the kids what to say in the background. :snoop:

These mothers are feeding their kids hated like it's breast milk. This is some low down disgusting shit.

I doubt those children were born through the xalaal channel!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you need to stop this clickbaiting topics, I thought some terrible really happened or someone was hurt. Don't be the fob who cried fake topic titles..

Is there any more horrible news to witness then kids talking like this?

I refuse to be degraded by you for being so sad for children abused in such a way as this :mjpls::mjpls:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They have a lot of haters including Somalida Aduunka and Anti Tribalism Movement.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Now I know why we have the shahadah on our flag. It's to protect ourselves from all the habaar that they try to do against us.

Too bad that's all that they can really do. It's even backfiring on them. :mjlaugh:
Loool @Shahada is for them.They are venting their anger/jealousy on us.They are inferior creatures.

They have deep cuqdad with a black heart.Which is why I don't interact with any of these people.Only Somalis that are cool are Hawiye,Dir and other Somali clans.They might disagree with Somaliland but they don't have cuqdad like ilmo Jeberti

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Neither you nor your father was born through the xalaal channel. Illegitimate foqol illegitimate.

Who the f*ck are you..what despicable piece of xaar!

I wasn't even involved in your qabiil beef but you wanna personally attack me.

I'd say the something if the parents were SL. It ain't abt qabiil, it's about terrible parents egging on their children to say horrible shit.

Loool @Shahada is for them.They are venting their anger/jealousy on us.They are inferior creatures.

They have deep cuqdad with a black heart.Which is why I don't interact with any of these people.Only Somalis that are cool are Hawiye,Dir and other Somali clans.They might disagree with Somaliland but they don't have cuqdad like ilmo Jeberti
Wallahi I don't understand why the other qabiils bother with them. They only want a united Somalia if they are in power. Otherwise they'll bring in foreigners to force themselves in. They are the biggest hypocrites and would rather have the entire Somali race destroyed than share power with other Somali clans.

Gibiin-Udug

They have a lot of haters including Somalida Aduunka and Anti Tribalism Movement.
Guess who was featured in Somaliddaadunka today.

Our favorite nappy headed fidoow. :chrisfreshhah:

He has the audacity to say the movement was anti qabiil when we all know what it was about. He also hired some poor girl to represent it, as soon as I saw his face, I clicked out of the story.

Gibiin-Udug

Is there any more horrible news to witness then kids talking like this?

I refuse to be degraded by you for being so sad for children abused in such a way as this :mjpls::mjpls:
Yes little kids talking like that is cringing but the way you worded the thread title came off as something happened to the people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes little kids talking like that is cringing but the way you worded the thread title came off as something happened to the people.

I give you my apology if I shook your conscious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending