Terrible news on regards to the famous Somalilands_very_own! Just so sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Wallahi I don't understand why the other qabiils bother with them. They only want a united Somalia if they are in power. Otherwise they'll bring in foreigners to force themselves in. They are the biggest hypocrites and would rather have the entire Somali race destroyed than share power with other Somali clans.

Yes, we only want a united Somalia if we're in power but so do you. That's why Somaliland no longer wants to part of Somalia.

Kudos to her for sticking her ground, I notice many landers get all politically correct and avoid any mentioning of Somaliland these days so they won't trigger some people, I say fock it, I recently went to a Somali cultural event in my town with my lander shirt just to troll them, was quite satisfying I tell you. :)

One sure fire way to induce landers back into the union is to treat them like shit. Such hatefilled animals.

There will never be a unified Somali people ever. Thank the out and proud qabiilist, the crypto-qabiilist and the qabiilists who don't even know they are qabiilist.

Keep hating SL, it's not coming back, you just make SLs point for them.

Kudos to her for sticking her ground, I notice many landers get all politically correct and avoid any mentioning of Somaliland these days so they won't trigger some people, I say fock it, I recently went to a Somali cultural event in my town with my lander shirt just to troll them, was quite satisfying I tell you. :)

They're obviously decent people, unlike their detractors.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
There's far better candidates for independence in the world right now, if they haven't got it yet, what makes you think somaliland will. Stop being delusional people.

waraabe

Your superior
Those kids are darod without a shadow of a doubt. The rest of Somalis are starting to realise how sick these darods are now.

waraabe

Your superior
One sure fire way to induce landers back into the union is to treat them like shit. Such hatefilled animals.

There will never be a unified Somali people ever. Thank the out and proud qabiilist, the crypto-qabiilist and the qabiilists who don't even know they are qabiilist.

Keep hating SL, it's not coming back, you just make SLs point for them.

Stop being so pc, these are darod no one else so don't include the hawiye dir raxanwayn Somali Bantu cadcad . They have inferiority complex towards Isaaq

waraabe

Your superior
There's far better candidates for independence in the world right now, if they haven't got it yet, what makes you think somaliland will. Stop being delusional people.

Stop obsessing over somaliland. Somaliland doesn't be you but you do which explains why you are obsessed

The people who made this video were darod

Who cares, they (the parents at least) represent the same sickness found among all somali tribes (some more than others). They would be harassing them the same way if they were called Isaaqs Own and there was no somaliland quest for independence at all. These people are perpetually fucked in the head and heart.

waraabe

Your superior
Who cares, they (the parents at least) represent the same sickness found amoung all somali tribes (some more than others). They would be harrassing them the same way if they were called Isaaqs Own and there was no somaliland quest for independence at all. These people are perpetually fucked in the head and heart.

darod are sick people. I hope Allah cures them or our bullets will

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Will you poison your children with this when you have them like a traditional darod mother

If you can have them that is kkkkk

Of course. Kids need to know who their enemies are. :birdman:

Now, your turn. What will you and your partner do? :pachah1:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I personally know the somalilandsveryown crew. They are honestly nice people I don't know why anyone would be rude towards them.

waraabe

Your superior
Of course. Kids need to know who their enemies are. :birdman:

Now, your turn. What will you and your partner do? :pachah1:

I don't need to tell my kids about insignificant group. They will be wealthy so wouldn't have to worry about reer kuumbo Oromo kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.