Terrible news on regards to the famous Somalilands_very_own! Just so sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't need to tell my kids about insignificant group. They will be wealthy so wouldn't have to worry about reer kuumbo Oromo kkkk

It's unfortunate that their adoptive father grew up poor then. There's no other explanation for your compulsion to inject Darood in to every discussion. :tacky:

waraabe

Your superior
It's unfortunate that their adoptive father grew up poor then. There's no other explanation for your compulsion to inject Darood in to every discussion. :tacky:

The video explains why I injected darod into this thread. You fuckers are obsessed with us.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The video explains why I injected darod into this thread. You fuckers are obsessed with us.

Prove that they're Darood.

All this thread proves is that you're quick to assume shit and love injecting Darood in to random topics.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I don't understand why the other qabiils bother with them. They only want a united Somalia if they are in power. Otherwise they'll bring in foreigners to force themselves in. They are the biggest hypocrites and would rather have the entire Somali race destroyed than share power with other Somali clans.
Is that why you beg daroods like Dhulbhante & Warsengeli to join your bogus facade three city country? Don't you think Warsengeli & Dhulbhante know you despise Darood yet you want to unite with them? How does that work you cuqdad ridden red teeth eydoor.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kudos to her for sticking her ground, I notice many landers get all politically correct and avoid any mentioning of Somaliland these days so they won't trigger some people, I say fock it, I recently went to a Somali cultural event in my town with my lander shirt just to troll them, was quite satisfying I tell you. :)
By landers you mean Isaac right? How does a tribe become a country again? Qabyalad is a terrible thing still kudos to Isaac I hope they get their ictiraaf.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Blud you say your from Scotland there's a gang of my niggaz in Scotland, did you hear about that Somali guy who got shot by them London goons & died a while back? Gang gang gang wecel yaho...Glasgow?

Your mother's dark siil used to be served to Isaaq

I mean just look at your granny
View attachment 7039

I guess sheikh doofar the Oromo slave was more then happy to sell his daughters

It is photoshopped pic, the woman is from Hawaii islands, the dress and flower in hair are Hawaiian customs and named Amina is typed on picture.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Is that why you beg daroods like Dhulbhante & Warsengeli to join your bogus facade three city country? Don't you think Warsengeli & Dhulbhante know you despise Darood yet you want to unite with them? How does that work you cuqdad ridden red teeth eydoor.
We don't beg.We kicked Punaanilanders out of the Darood side of Sool & Sanaag.We consolidated and had different Dhulo subclans kneel down to their Isaaq masters.Khaatumo which represents one of the most foolish subclans of this degenerate clan has given up their unwinnable "struggle".

Now Dhabacayo instead of worrying about my pets and what I do with them.Save yourself from Galmudug who will take your half of Galkacayo.Then you would be reduced to a small city of Bosaaso & the village Garppwe

image.jpeg
:russ::russ::mjlol:
That is a sexy darod lady

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
We don't beg.We kicked Punaanilanders out of the Darood side of Sool & Sanaag.We consolidated and had different Dhulo subclans kneel down to their Isaaq masters.Khaatumo which represents one of the most foolish subclans of this degenerate clan has given up their unwinnable "struggle".

Now Dhabacayo instead of worrying about my pets and what I do with them.Save yourself from Galmudug who will take your half of Galkacayo.Then you would be reduced to a small city of Bosaaso & the village Garppwe
Khatumo have been eating good form isaac, last I checked las canood has been getting cheddar, cheese, gwop, mulla from hargaisa, burco, Berbera so you could get their backing so you may reach your dreams, aspirations of becoming a country.

Unlike Isaac who are confined to three cities, MJ's sub clan of Mohamud salabeen alone has more land then Isaac combined, even if bosaso, qardho, galkacyo, garoowe was to be taken, we still have Kismayo iyo lower juba Ma garatey boowe, I see why there's all that malice in your heart, likewise if I lived in a three city state if I was Isaac & saw a sub sub sub clan of Darood maxamud saleeban has more land then my whole tribe then I'd be pissed.

As for galmudug unlike Isaac we share a country with hawiye, we have a common purpose, it's only a matter of time till they realise that you're using them in order to get ictiraaf & keep Somalia in chaos, don't you think Hawiye have woken up to your devious plan? Don't you think the people in xamar getting blown up by dhiig shiiil sponsored ictiraaf jihad Isaac terrorists realise who their enemy is?

Let's take the fleeing Somali refugees from Yemen as an example, Puntland welcomed both the Somali nationals & Yemeni ones whereas isaacland only accepted the Yemeni ones & only Isaac all the other Somali tribes you rejected. For the pass 19 years Puntland has always stood for Somalia whereas isaacland jumped ship & started to make Their holy pilgrimage to xamar so they may sacrifice their bodies to the icitiraaf gods by blowing themselves up into smithereens while yelling British somaliland kkkk

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Khatumo have been eating good form isaac, last I checked las canood has been getting cheddar, cheese, gwop, mulla from hargaisa, burco, Berbera so you could get their backing so you may reach your dreams, aspirations of becoming a country.

Unlike Isaac who are confined to three cities, MJ's sub clan of Mohamud salabeen alone has more land then Isaac combined, even if bosaso, qardho, galkacyo, garoowe was to be taken, we still have Kismayo iyo lower juba Ma garatey boowe, I see why there's all that malice in your heart, likewise if I lived in a three city state if I was Isaac & saw a sub sub sub clan of Darood maxamud saleeban has more land then my whole tribe then I'd be pissed.

As for galmudug unlike Isaac we share a country with hawiye, we have a common purpose, it's only a matter of time till they realise that you're using them in order to get ictiraaf & keep Somalia in chaos, don't you think Hawiye have woken up to your devious plan? Don't you think the people in xamar getting blown up by dhiig shiiil sponsored ictiraaf jihad Isaac terrorists realise who their enemy is?

Let's take the fleeing Somali refugees from Yemen as an example, Puntland welcomed both the Somali nationals & Yemeni ones whereas isaacland only accepted the Yemeni ones & only Isaac all the other Somali tribes you rejected. For the pass 19 years Puntland has always stood for Somalia whereas isaacland jumped ship & started to make Their holy pilgrimage to xamar so they may sacrifice their bodies to the icitiraaf gods by blowing themselves up into smithereens while yelling British somaliland kkkk
Aside from your usual calacaal and your funny conspiracy theories about Somaliland and Al Shabab.

MJ does not have Kismayo or lower Juba.Go tell your propaganda with those who are not familiar with Somali degaans/Qaabils.You only have Punaaniland which is a dry bone desert that puts the Arabian Peninsula to shame.

Now let's compare the Great Habar Awal merchants and our land to Majeertan.Majeertan have Bosaaso(which is smaller then Burco),Garowe and half of Galkacayo.While Habar Awal own Berbera,parts of Hargeisa,Gabiley gobol which is the most fertile plain in the entire North,Wajaale border crossing which has many goods destined to Ethiopia and the other way around,Xarshin,XartiSheikh(second largest population city in K5)and finally we reach all the way to JigJigga Woreda.

Every piece of land of Habar Awal is important tradewise or it is extremely fertile.Dont ever compare yourself to Isaaq let alone Habar Awal in wealth,power,land and importance.

There was a time in Ethiopia where every Somali merchant had to claim Awali! Now seat your badow ass down and appreciate greatness :yousmart:

waraabe

Your superior
Aside from your usual calacaal and your funny conspiracy theories about Somaliland and Al Shabab.

MJ does not have Kismayo or lower Juba.Go tell your propaganda with those who are not familiar with Somali degaans/Qaabils.You only have Punaaniland which is a dry bone desert that puts the Arabian Peninsula to shame.

Now let's compare the Great Habar Awal merchants and our land to Majeertan.Majeertan have Bosaaso(which is smaller then Burco),Garowe and half of Galkacayo.While Habar Awal own Berbera,parts of Hargeisa,Gabiley gobol which is the most fertile plain in the entire North,Wajaale border crossing which has many goods destined to Ethiopia and the other way around,Xarshin,XartiSheikh(second largest population city in K5)and finally we reach all the way to JigJigga Woreda.

Every piece of land of Habar Awal is important tradewise or it is extremely fertile.Dont ever compare yourself to Isaaq let alone Habar Awal in wealth,power,land and importance.

There was a time in Ethiopia where every Somali merchant had to claim Awali! Now seat your badow ass down and appreciate greatness :yousmart:

Ka daa sxb of you want to compare HA to anyone compare it to darod to make it fair since HA is too much for a sub of darod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending