Terrible news on regards to the famous Somalilands_very_own! Just so sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Aside from your usual calacaal and your funny conspiracy theories about Somaliland and Al Shabab.

MJ does not have Kismayo or lower Juba.Go tell your propaganda with those who are not familiar with Somali degaans/Qaabils.You only have Punaaniland which is a dry bone desert that puts the Arabian Peninsula to shame.

Now let's compare the Great Habar Awal merchants and our land to Majeertan.Majeertan have Bosaaso(which is smaller then Burco),Garowe and half of Galkacayo.While Habar Awal own Berbera,parts of Hargeisa,Gabiley gobol which is the most fertile plain in the entire North,Wajaale border crossing which has many goods destined to Ethiopia and the other way around,Xarshin,XartiSheikh(second largest population city in K5)and finally we reach all the way to JigJigga Woreda.

Every piece of land of Habar Awal is important tradewise or it is extremely fertile.Dont ever compare yourself to Isaaq let alone Habar Awal in wealth,power,land and importance.

There was a time in Ethiopia where every Somali merchant had to claim Awali! Now seat your badow ass down and appreciate greatness :yousmart:
Half my family is from Kismayo, my entire family from the diaspora go back & fourth, so you illusion that mj ain't from Kismayo is due to your feminine trait of jealousy, you see unlike you who've barricaded yourselves in a three city town due to the malice you habor deep inside your heart which is shaped as a triangle & has the Union Jack covering it :ftw9nwa:

Unlike Isaac MJ's don't view the colonialist words as being sacrosanct, you still live this facade thinking British somaliland still exists cause the white man told us when he drew the boundaries & gave us British somaliland, mofo its 25 years & you're still praying towards Buckingham palace, yet not a word from your European masters, its pitiful.

Now you want to do what your colonial masters taught you in sool, Sanaag & galkacyo? Hawiye is waking up to the terrorist icitiraaf worshippers agenda, your underhanded tactics is all too apparent for those who have eyes with which to see can see, the jig is up icitiraaf worshippers. Let me ask you, what unites a man from borama to a man in xamar or a man in baidabo to a man in carigabo? The concept of a nation, Somalia? What do they share with burco, hargaisa & Berbera? Nothing, cause they're somalidiid

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Half my family is from Kismayo, my entire family from the diaspora go back & fourth, so you illusion that mj ain't from Kismayo is due to your feminine trait of jealousy, you see unlike you who've barricaded yourselves in a three city town due to the malice you habor deep inside your heart which is shaped as a triangle & has the Union Jack covering it :ftw9nwa:

Unlike Isaac MJ's don't view the colonialist words as being sacrosanct, you still live this facade thinking British somaliland still exists cause the white man told us when he drew the boundaries & gave us British somaliland, mofo its 25 years & you're still praying towards Buckingham palace, yet not a word from your European masters, its pitiful.

Now you want to do what your colonial masters taught you in sool, Sanaag & galkacyo? Hawiye is waking up to the terrorist icitiraaf worshippers agenda, your underhanded tactics is all too apparent for those who have eyes with which to see can see, the jig is up icitiraaf worshippers. Let me ask you, what unites a man from borama to a man in xamar or a man in baidabo to a man in carigabo? The concept of a nation, Somalia? What do they share with burco, hargaisa & Berbera? Nothing, cause they're somalidiid
This nigga kills me wallahi.He truly believes in his mind tiny MJ own Kismayo &Jubaland.Punaaniland is also some superpower apparently in his mind aswell.The delusions in this one is strong:pachah1:

Warya I only argue with you for pure entertainment.You are good at feigning knowledge about Somalil siyasaad and degaans,I give you that sxb :yousmart:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ka daa sxb of you want to compare HA to anyone compare it to darod to make it fair since HA is too much for a sub of darod
You might as well give up this pipe dream which you've turned into a weapon of mass destruction (citiraaf) the people of xamar are fed up & wondering when will these bombs stop? Here's a Hawiye who's had enough & exposing the citiraaf worshippers kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This nigga kills me wallahi.He truly believes in his mind tiny MJ own Kismayo &Jubaland.Punaaniland is also some superpower apparently in his mind aswell.The delusions in this one is strong:pachah1:

Warya I only argue with you for pure entertainment.You are good at feigning knowledge about Somalil siyasaad and degaans,I give you that sxb :yousmart:
Stick to burco, Berbera iyo hargaisa & leave the politics from ras caysr to ras kambooni to people from Somalia you somalidiid.

Do you think the icitiraaf gods will give you icitiraaf while you're amongst us arguing about who owns Kismayo?

Merca

Inactive.
I don't understand @RudeBoi. He constantly says that "a's poltics ain't of my concern" and then you see him engage himself in topics related to Somalia...? :drakewtf:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I don't understand @RudeBoi. He constantly says that "a's poltics ain't of my concern" and then you see him engage himself in topics related to Somalia...? :drakewtf:
This is about Somaliland not the Zoo animals down south blowing each other up into smitherens

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your kinky grandmother
View attachment 7058

You guys must love the British to give them your women
Says the man who worships the British crown & prays towards Buckingham palace kkkk talking about ingreeska ba xornimada na siiyey dheeee British somalilaaan dheee ya dheee bal aa Iska celino Somalia Italia madaama aa naxay British somalilaaan dheee yaa dheee faqashtii ina Iska dhicino weeye dheeee kkkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
British or Italian,Darood women line up for that pink dick :susp:
Most of the terrorists if not all blowing themselves up are in xamar are from burco, Berbera, hargaisa merely making their holy pilgrimage to sacrifice some people for the citiraaf gods, it's part of their religion kkkkk

waraabe

Your superior
Says the man who worships the British crown & prays towards Buckingham palace kkkk talking about ingreeska ba xornimada na siiyey dheeee British somalilaaan dheee ya dheee bal aa Iska celino Somalia Italia madaama aa naxay British somalilaaan dheee yaa dheee faqashtii ina Iska dhicino weeye dheeee kkkkkk

We love the British but you guys hate them so much that your suldaans were lining up to give the British their daughters :lol:

waraabe

Your superior
Most of the terrorists if not all blowing themselves up are in xamar are from burco, Berbera, hargaisa merely making their holy pilgrimage to sacrifice some people for the citiraaf gods, it's part of their religion kkkkk

Kkkk a shemale star tho

I guess you got to do whatever you can for that money ey

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkk a shemale star tho

I guess you got to do whatever you can for that money ey
Hawiye have realised who's responsible for the blasts in Mogadishu, it's coming from burco, Berbera, hargaisa, don't take my word for it, hear it from the horses mouth. Dahir says Isaac who land at Mogadishu airport should be tract & there movements should be monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending