Terrorist Adam Saleh kicked off a plane, starts whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
:russ: my fellow Arab :dead:
8F3C7852-4E5B-4805-B1A5-893DDA46791E-5081-00000C0E5037C9B7_tmp.jpg

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
It's a matter of national security. Arabic is a terrorist language, same goes for French since it's also a terrorist language
Arabic
Urdu
Farsi
Somali
Chechen
French
German
Should not be spoken on the plane unless the crew speaks it

The average white person doesn't know what Somali is and can't recognise it. We're just another 3rd world language.

I've spoken Somali a billion times whilst on a plane. Nobody said jack shit.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
It's a matter of national security. Arabic is a terrorist language, same goes for French since it's also a terrorist language
Arabic
Urdu
Farsi
Somali
Chechen
French
German
Should not be spoken on the plane unless the crew speaks it
:heh: Going through all that security should filter out potential threats. Why not take it a step further and prevent any non-White person from flying?

The average white person doesn't know what Somali is and can't recognise it. We're just another 3rd world language.

I've spoken Somali a billion times whilst on a plane. Nobody said jack shit.
That's the benefit for us. Sometimes it's a good thing we aren't as competent as Arabs and Chechens
:siilaanyolaugh:

So I'm reading through the tweets and there is this Trans person who supports trump and is a christian trying to tell of Adam Saleh, saying Islam is cancer and is thankful to live in a christian country and some christians have turned on it and they going in on "IT" saying to it your a Abomination :chrisfreshhah: how can you be a Transgender and support trump and be a christian at the same time? waalidan baal firiiya :mjlol::dead1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Let's say he existed
Literally one guy from 1000 years ago
He's blood his gone, you're not Arab anymore. Judging from your posts it's not surprising that you claim Arab
The great shaykh Darood was an Arab, so he's children were Arab, and their children were Arab, and their children were Arab all the way to me making me an Arab and from the noble tribe of Banu Hashim, making me related to the Prophet (SAW).

He's blood is inside of me, and my children will be Arabs too. We Somalis are part of the Arab world whether you like it or not, and Arabs built our cities.

Bielsa

VIP
So I'm reading through the tweets and there is this Trans person who supports trump and is a christian trying to tell of Adam Saleh, saying Islam is cancer and is thankful to live in a christian country and some christians have turned on it and they going in on "IT" saying to it your a Abomination :chrisfreshhah: how can you be a Transgender and support trump and be a christian at the same time? waalidan baal firiiya :mjlol::dead1:

Lol. Please link me the tweets.

Bielsa

VIP
The great shaykh Darood was an Arab, so he's children were Arab, and their children were Arab, and their children were Arab all the way to me making me an Arab and from the noble tribe of Banu Hashim, making me related to the Prophet (SAW).

He's blood is inside of me, and my children will be Arabs too. We Somalis are part of the Arab world whether you like it or not, and Arabs built our cities.

Walahi @AbdiJohnson was right.

k den

Status
Not open for further replies.