Terrorist Adam Saleh kicked off a plane, starts whining

Status
Not open for further replies.

And+their+last+_e058c17eb53a0cf8f56e0ed3241a5aad.png

The great shaykh Darood was an Arab, so he's children were Arab, and their children were Arab, and their children were Arab all the way to me making me an Arab and from the noble tribe of Banu Hashim, making me related to the Prophet (SAW).

He's blood is inside of me, and my children will be Arabs too. We Somalis are part of the Arab world whether you like it or not, and Arabs built our cities.

I wonder why some of you are so terrified of Arabs were you hurt by arabs? This unusual hate can only stem from fear deep down.

I know this place is full of trolls and self-hate, but lol @ any Somali here getting angry at him.

Somalis get shit too - I even just had a lengthy questioning in an airport myself. Somali nationality, records saying you went to Somalia, Somali names sounding Arab, walking with a relative who wears a hijab (thus baiting you out as a Muslim), etc. It can all be used against you.

Not even Muslim nor do I care for the Middle East, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think you're at the same level of risk.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm sick and tired of these islam hating Somalis here who booty clap for the whites.

Whether you like it or not, A LOT of us are Arab, and the Arabs were the ones who built MOST of our cities whilst we were simply nomads. How can you have so much hate for people you should be grateful for?

Wallahi I don't understand. I don't reject my lineage and I am grateful that the Arabs were hospitable for us to build our cities. Even the non Arab Somalis (like Hawiye) are welcome in the Arab world for you too are culturally an Arab.

I know this place is full of trolls and self-hate, but lol @ any Somali here getting angry at him.

Somalis get shit too - I even just had a lengthy questioning in an airport myself. Somali nationality, records saying you went to Somalia, Somali names sounding Arab, etc. It can all be used against you.

Not even Muslim nor do I care for the Middle East, but you're fooling yourself if you don't think you're at the same level of risk.
I would understand since the Arab ideology has penetrated Somalia and his wreaking havoc there. Anything for security

Somalis get shit too - I even just had a lengthy questioning in an airport myself. Somali nationality, records saying you went to Somalia, Somali names sounding Arab, etc. It can all be used against you.

Change that Xaraab name and your set :mjlaugh::win:

Like they would get confused looking at the passport and see the name James, Gulled or Paul, Warsame :mjlaugh::mjohreally: with a Swedish Nationality they be like have a nice flight sir do you want your pillow fluffed :ohreally:

I'm sick and tired of these islam hating Somalis here who booty clap for the whites.

Whether you like it or not, A LOT of us are Arab, and the Arabs were the ones who built MOST of our cities whilst we were simply nomads. How can you have so much hate for people you should be grateful for?

Wallahi I don't understand. I don't reject my lineage and I am grateful that the Arabs were hospitable for us to build our cities. Even the non Arab Somalis (like Hawiye) are welcome in the Arab world for you too are culturally an Arab.
You rn
IMG_1338.JPG

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That's why I always wear a suit when I'm flying. The odds are against you :manny:
How are you comfortable in suits during long flights? I always wear leggings, baggy shirt and sneakers when traveling. I like feeling comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.