Thats Africa for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
No clue.

But if we're talking about societies standing back up after calamity and/or rejuvenating their standing or starting new empires and dynasties entirely...historical precedence tells us 50 years ain't shit.

With global cooperation and nation unions obviously things aren't the same, which is why we're already seeing countries like Angola and Rwanda make disturbingly quick progressions.

Point is, if someone alive today can remember the grim reality of colonies then we're probably not anywhere near the point of those times still having widespread impacts on some of these countries.

No real excuse for Arab countries acting like shit though. The Islamic world has minimal excuses for why they cannot progress I will at least admit that.

But people like Congo? Nah they had a legitimate grievance as far as I'm concerned.
I see your point but I'm not really convinced to be honest. We are not talking about building a new dynasty or empire. Just providing basic needs for its population and thats something even oil rich Angola fails to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.