The Akh Right has went global !!!!

@Cyrus and Arab love
1589702800802.png

Nothing triggers twitter somalis more than identifying as arabs, I don't know why. I mean If it's wrong than it's the persons prerogative, why get worked up over it :)
Agreed. I’m not a fan of identifying as Arab nor do I care for ultra-nationalists. I think there’s a way of being good Muslims that don’t waver on deen, but also prioritize the growth of Somalia and it’s people above other countries. I think the drift towards extremes is mostly ex-Muslims inflaming hate, trolling and people taking crazy people on twitter seriously.

Most people focus on their families growth, community and greater Somalia. Those who think otherwise are in the loud minority.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Usually I'd hope in on the trolling but most of yall got a serious inferiority complex when it comes to arabs and I'm too disturbed to ignore :ohlord:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
:hmm:
Care to elaborate?
Well first of all every other day a new thread about arabs are being made :ohlord:

Worst part is in these threads you have people calacaaling and pulling out the victim card "arabs call me this arabs call me that" or "this is why arabs dont like us" and much more I just want the calacaal and moaning to stop :westbrookwtf:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Well first of all every other day a new thread about arabs are being made :ohlord:

Worst part is in these threads you have people calacaaling and pulling out the victim card "arabs call me this arabs call me that" or "this is why arabs dont like us" and much more I just want the calacaal and moaning to stop :westbrookwtf:
True both are bad.

The ones that hate arabs for no reason other then the fact that they are arabs and cry about racism when in reality they are the biggest racists.
:bell:

But the arab booty clappers and shoe shiners are just as bad if not worse. Take @Cyrus and his akh right movement. They literally worship them
:nahgirl:

Trending

Latest posts