The Akh Right has went global !!!!

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
True both are bad.

The ones that hate arabs for no reason other then the fact that they are arabs and cry about racism when in reality they are the biggest racists.
:bell:

But the arab booty clappers and shoe shiners are just as bad if not worse. Take @Cyrus and his akh right movement. They literally worship them
:nahgirl:
Agreed bro who actually checks for arabs that much some of these guys have an unhealthy addiction to arabs

Why do some Somalis use ‘abeed’ as a way to control other Somalis so that they stay away and hate Arabs. I don’t give a f*ck about what some big nose Arab says, these niggas try to make us look like victims

these niggas try to make us look like victims
I can’t believe this is coming from you you’re allways talk about how Madows bully you because you’re somali
5CCA8CAD-CDCC-43AC-958B-3232B727A1FE.jpeg

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Why do some Somalis use ‘abeed’ as a way to control other Somalis so that they stay away and hate Arabs. I don’t give a f*ck about what some big nose Arab says, these niggas try to make us look like victims
True. I only use it towards the wannabes who think arabs see them as a fellow arab. But the SJWs who play the victim card and cry about this are indeed pathetic.

Just because some hairy Arab called a Somali an ‘abeed’ it doesn’t mean shit. Some Somalis acting like they inferior to Arabs and think everything revolves around how Arabs think of us

Same thing with not identifying as ‘black’. I’d only identify as Somali because that’s who I am. Not a black who has nothing to do with me. People use such a weak argument by saying white people think you’re black or tell that to the cops. I don’t fucking care about what some neanderthug thinks of me. I know who I am and I will identify as a Somali only

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Same thing with not identifying as ‘black’. I’d only identify as Somali because that’s who I am. Not a black who has nothing to do with me. People use such a weak argument by saying white people think you’re black or tell that to the cops. I don’t fucking care about what some neanderthug thinks of me. I know who I am and I will identify as a Somali only
Ok I get that if someone asks what you identify as, you would say Somali. But, how would you respond if someone specifically asked over the phone "what is your race"? Keep in mind that Somali is not a race, it's an ethnicity.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The effect sspot has on the somali community is scary this fukker @CaliTedesse made BBB go international now ajnabis calling somali men thicc:mjlol:
Actually the question of whether Somalis are Arab or Black has always been around, with some people claiming one or the other. Nothing new :whoa:

Actually the question of whether Somalis are Arab or Black has always been around, with some people claiming one or the other. Nothing new :whoa:
Somalis being Arab was never a topic. Other than a few of us trolling, you won't see Somalis identifying as Arabs in real life except for rare cases and the person is laughed at.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Somalis being Arab was never a topic. Other than a few of us trolling, you won't see Somalis identifying as Arabs in real life except for rare cases and the person is laughed at.
Yes it has been. This is from three years ago

Trending