The Akh Right has went global !!!!

Ok I get that if someone asks what you identify as, you would say Somali. But, how would you respond if someone specifically asked over the phone "what is your race"? Keep in mind that Somali is not a race, it's an ethnicity.
Although I can’t say my race is black, there’s no such thing. That’s the most inaccurate and false answer because I’m not related to ‘black’ people ( who are mostly Bantu). It’s a tricky situation because it’s hard to say what your race is because pretty much nobody knows the correct answer. You could say you’re Cushitic but most people don’t know what that is.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Although I can’t say my race is black, there’s no such thing. That’s the most inaccurate and false answer because I’m not related to ‘black’ people ( who are mostly Bantu). It’s a tricky situation because it’s hard to say what your race is because pretty much nobody knows the correct answer. You could say you’re Cushitic but most people don’t know what that is.
Yea Cushitic is probably the most correct specific answer we have. However, it’s more of an academic term used by anthropologists. If someone saw a somali committing a crime and was asked by police for their race, they are not going to say Cushitic LOL
:ftw9nwa:

Out of curiosity if someone asked you what your skin colour was, how would you respond?

Yea Cushitic is probably the most correct specific answer we have. However, it’s more of an academic term used by anthropologists. If someone saw a somali committing a crime and was asked by police for their race, they are not going to say Cushitic LOL
:ftw9nwa:

Out of curiosity if someone asked you what your skin colour was, how would you respond?
I would say it’s dark brown because that’s what it is, not black

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

I would say it’s dark brown because that’s what it is, not black
Bro Indians and bengalis are dark brown, and I bet your skin tone is darker than that. I think you’re just in denial because you’ve waged war on the word “black”. Be proud of who you are man!
:yousmart:

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

I’m lighter than South Indians so what’s your point...
Ok in that case nevermind. But do you accept the fact that there are black skinned somalis, including your qabiil? I mean it’s clear that a large number of somalis are as dark as charcoal

MY ARAB FRIEND SAID SHE WILL GAG ON MY DICK IF I SAY IM AYRAB

SHE LOOkS LIKE THIS
arab-bride-1.jpg

I think she's trying to make me gay cause the jaw line makes her look like a TRANNY

I'm scared @Cyrus SHOULD I ARAB BOOTY CLAP OR STICK WITH MY BLACK QUEENS

tumblr_42d7dacb6923b9e10f38618dd14a433d_a74f387b_540.jpg

Trending