The big jilbaab should be banned in the United States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that jilbaab is ugly and needs to be discouraged in somalia,how may terrorists alshabab were arrested wearing them? how many female terrorist blew themselves up wearing that sht.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Modesty is beautiful, women are liberated when they're in a jilbaab from perverts prying eyes, people judging her on her body, her hair, her makeup, her clothes. In the west a woman is more valued in the society if she looks & dresses a certain way (scantily clad) a woman is more than just breasts, ass, makeup & her attire. When you meet a woman who dresses modestly then you'll get passed all her physical attributes & concentrate on what's important, her character, personality, she has more value, more worth, revered, elevated, respect.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Modesty is beautiful, women are liberated when they're in a jilbaab from perverts prying eyes, people judging her on her body, her hair, her makeup, her clothes. In the west a woman is more valued in the society if she looks & dresses a certain way (scantily clad) a woman is more than just breasts, ass, makeup & her attire. When you meet a woman who dresses modestly then you'll get passed all her physical attributes & concentrate on what's important, her character, personality, she has more value, more worth, revered, elevated, respect.

Ofcourse nobody will look at her, she is wearing a TENT.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Laakinse don't expect to step to a man dressed scantily clad cause all that's going to be on his mind is

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
that jilbaab is ugly and needs to be discouraged in somalia,how may terrorists alshabab were arrested wearing them? how many female terrorist blew themselves up wearing that sht.

In Xamar the police are trying to stop women from wearing niqab. It's a step forward. It's a security risk.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

So women should wear clothes men find suitable? f*ck you

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The hijab doesn't define Islam. What is wrong with you? Did you recently learned about Islam? Wallahi I'm worried about the people around. You have terrorist vibes.
Has Allah made it haram? Who are you to make haram what Allah made halaal, who gave you that authority?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can squeal terrorism all you want material girl but you won't silence me, it's my God given right to speak.

Gibiin-Udug

i am talking about from security perspective,hotels nowadays wont allow women with Niqab to come to their place,alshabab have conducted series of lethal suicide bombings using Niqab /face mask.so it makes sense if we ban niqab at all
I saw a niqaabi woman the other day arguing with a cashier, she asked if the tortillas had pork in it. The cashier said no. But still the niqaabi woman wanted to argue. Imagine if she had a bomb with her. I quickly went to another cashier, the poor cashier looked horrified.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i am talking about from security perspective,hotels nowadays wont allow women with Niqab to come to their place,alshabab have conducted series of lethal suicide bombings using Niqab /face mask.so it makes sense if we ban niqab at all
Has Allah made it haram? Who are you to make haram what Allah made halaal, who gave you that authority?

Gibiin-Udug

Stop using Allah swt name in vain. You're ignorant about the religion. You condescending bastard. It's people like you who make us Muslims look bad, you're acting like a monkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.