The Diana accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I've always wondered about people accusing light skinned women of being Diana abusers. Then how come there are a ton of light skin Somali men out there. Many men are lighties.

Explain why there are so many light skin Somali men out there then. Unless you're also accusing them of being Diana abusers.

I can't speak for anyone outside of Australia. And I'm not talking about all the Somali sisters worldwide. Only in Aussie.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
It's easy to spot a diana user because they are usually very pale and have mismatched shade. I have used diana once by accident, it is good for exfoliation.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
The Somali women who bleach just look wierd. Their hands and feet are strangely dark and their colouring is just off. There are light skin Somali women but they look nothing like Diana abusers.

Thank god that shit is only common with the 40+ habros. It looks so ugly.

@Bielsa I think it's because females are more likely to use Diana since guys prefer lightskin women
I've never seen females using it irl though
Maybe Diana was a fob trend, it died out

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa I think it's because females are more likely to use Diana since guys prefer lightskin women
I've never seen females using it irl though
Maybe Diana was a fob trend, it died out

It was a trend back in the day but as @nucleus said these days only the 40+ women use it. I'm baffled the term Diana abusers is still being thrown around.

Something looks off with the lips, it looks black and doesnt go well with the bleached face. Most look like zombies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
People back home bleach themselves, I haven't seen anyone here in the west who literaly bleach themselves like the ones back home.

And nhh it's not just diana, they use other lightining creams and no discoloured bodies because they bleach the rest of the bodies aswell putting bac (plastic bag) all over their bodies and wear tight clothes underneath. Shit looks nasty if you ask me. The women who used to come to my aunts salon in hergaisa used to smell like burning bodies and some nasty odour I have never smell before.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
People back home bleach themselves, I haven't seen anyone here in the west who literaly bleach themselves like the ones back home.

And nhh it's not just diana, they use other lightining creams and no discoloured bodies because they bleach the rest of the bodies aswell putting bac (blastic bag) all over their bodies and wear tight clothes underneath. Shit looks nasty if you ask me. The women who used to come to my aunts salon in hergaisa used to smell like burning bodies and some nasty odour I have never smell before.
Wahh:dwill:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts