The Diana accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Four suspects accused of planning to carry out a terrorist attack. foiling the alleged terror plot, police said.
Read the article carefully

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It's pretty evident that police claim to prevent these so called terrorist attacks so that it seems like they are actually doing something

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You Australians need to pull your heads out of your ass and stop lying to the rest world

Stop exposing us you dirty modafuka :damn::damn::damn:

I know of another 4 instances actually. One of them was a female.

We don't talk out of our arses. We got some problems but we aren't as bad as the others. It's just fact. I got my eye on you mate.

Stop exposing us you dirty modafuka :damn::damn::damn:

I know of another 4 instances actually. One of them was a female.

We don't talk out of our arses. We got some problems but we aren't as bad as the others. It's just fact. I got my eye on you mate.
Did he just forget about the lady that tried to bomb the air New Zealand flight??
The picture of the cops dragging her man!!:ftw9nwa:
This nigga out here for round 2 man

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Did he just forget about the lady that tried to bomb the air New Zealand flight??
The picture of the cops dragging her man!!:ftw9nwa:
This nigga out here for round 2 man

If I remember correctly her rolls were showing when she got arrested. :damn:

Reer NZ were terrorists in Oceania before it was cool. :pachah1:
He needs to stop turn down the cuqdad and pull his head outta his arse.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
You Australians need to pull your heads out of your ass and stop lying to the rest world
kkkk you all had me fooled for a minute. Even though I have family there I didn't know there was a real Somali presence. They're excellent, standup people too so I believed your claims about Somali Ozzies. Thank you Mustafa, for exposing these fraudulent hoodlums for what they are. Godspeed.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
IG filters is modern day Diana

IMG_20161227_000624.jpg

IMG_20161227_000627.jpg

:susp::dwill::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno::mindblown:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
There are naturally light-skinned men and women. What is Diana? I've seen a lot of people using Otentika. I blame the Somali business women who bring these whitening creams to the community. @Mustafa when was the last time you visited a Somali shop? They sell it there too. Lol @' it's a crime' you think that's gonna stop Somalis?

The habaryars keep them hidden incase inspection walks in. I went to a shop to buy Unsi for hoyo and the owner was telling a customer to use Otentika she was like 'its pure milk, it just gives you a glow'. That girl is now soo white but she has loads of pimples/dark spots. When she returned to the lady to complain she recommended her the same cream and claimed if you mix it with another cream it will get rid of your black spots. Black spots that she got from that exact same cream!! Another dangerous aspect of all this bleaching is women who bleach while breastfeeding and the child gets extreme eczema. If you watch those women who bleach closely you will see their young children have serious skin problems. I wish there was more awareness about this but how will the doctors know if our community doesn't talk about this.

Having said that, everyone who is light-skinned isn't bleaching. The best way to tell if a person bleaches is look at their lips. Women who bleach can't even accept mail without wearing a lipstick because their lips stay black and it looks so gross.
Yo hol up. Since when is Otentika a lightening product? I've been using it since my teens for my face, I used to have really bad acne and I found that it helped a lot. It hasn't lightened my skin at all. Like not even a little bit. It just got rid of the acne and the scarring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts