The Diana accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Scandinivian Somali men relax their hair and I heard they use Diana, same with Australian Somali men, I've heard Aussie Somali guys buy bleaching creams and pretend they're buying for their girlfriends and wives. :drakelaugh:

:kodaksmiley: Why do all other diasporas feel some type of way about aussies?

Stay mad.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
They often look like ghosts

Bleaching to me is similar to a girl that has plastic surgery to get larger body parts. its very sickening to be honest.

I have a question, why do Somali women tend to be more lighter skinned than Somali males?.I can spot a diana abuser from a mile away, but I've noticed that Somali males are significantly darker than their female counterparts,

That is typical of all races. Women are normally slightly lighter

We export success stories. You guys export terrorists.

They hate us cos they ain't us.
The most famous American Somali at the moment
IMG_1480.JPG

:hemad:

There are naturally light-skinned men and women. What is Diana? I've seen a lot of people using Otentika. I blame the Somali business women who bring these whitening creams to the community. @Mustafa when was the last time you visited a Somali shop? They sell it there too. Lol @' it's a crime' you think that's gonna stop Somalis?

The habaryars keep them hidden incase inspection walks in. I went to a shop to buy Unsi for hoyo and the owner was telling a customer to use Otentika she was like 'its pure milk, it just gives you a glow'. That girl is now soo white but she has loads of pimples/dark spots. When she returned to the lady to complain she recommended her the same cream and claimed if you mix it with another cream it will get rid of your black spots. Black spots that she got from that exact same cream!! Another dangerous aspect of all this bleaching is women who bleach while breastfeeding and the child gets extreme eczema. If you watch those women who bleach closely you will see their young children have serious skin problems. I wish there was more awareness about this but how will the doctors know if our community doesn't talk about this.

Having said that, everyone who is light-skinned isn't bleaching. The best way to tell if a person bleaches is look at their lips. Women who bleach can't even accept mail without wearing a lipstick because their lips stay black and it looks so gross.

Last edited:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
There are naturally light skinned men and women. What is Diana? I've seen a lot of people using Otentika. I blame the Somali business women who bring these whitening creams to the community. @Mustafa when was the last time you visited a Somali shop? They sell it there too. Lol @ it's a crime you think that's gonna stop Somalis?

The habaryars keep them hidden incase inspection walks in. I went to a shop to buy Unsi for hoyo and the owner was telling a customer to use Otentika she was like 'its pure milk, it just gives you a glow'. That girl is now soo white but she has loads of pimples/dark spots. When she returned to the lady to complain she recommended the same cream and claimed if you mix it with another cream it will get rid of your black spots. Black spots that she got from that exact same cream!! Another dangerous aspect of all this bleaching is women who bleach while breastfeeding and the child gets extreme eczema. If you watch those women who bleach closely you will see their young children have serious skin problems. I wish there was more awareness about this but how will the white/asian doctors know if our community doesn't talk about this.

Having said that, everyone who is light-skinned isn't bleaching. The best way to tell if a person bleaches is look at their lips. Women who bleach can't even accept post mail without wearing a lipstick because their lips stay black and it looks so gross.

These xoolos are mixing bleaching chemicals casually :williamswtf:

They have no right to judge me when I mix alcohol in my lean.
sheed.png

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Australian Somalis are just light skinned because we come from Caliph Sheikh Abdirahman ibn Jaberti bin Ismail bin Aqil bin Abu Talib bin Abd'l Mutallib. They're just jelly everyone but @Adheer Warsame is from Beesha Barakaysan!

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Back to topic, Diana products aren't used and abused much in the diaspora but back home it's prevalent to some extent.
Somalia is on the equator and it's peak for those back home but they have to learn to cherish the skin that they're in.

Status
Not open for further replies.