The Diana accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

Yes you have people walking around with plastic bag all over their bodies and you can hear the sound of the bac jagac jagac.

Funny part was when I found out a relative bleach herself in our house so my habaryar told me to stay away from that room because heblaayo puts dawo after lunch. My innocent mind thought she had jinn that's why she puts whatever she puts on her body. So I stayed away from her because I didn't want to get possessed LMAO. I didn't find out she actually bleaches herself until I was leaving when somebody else told me 'way is cadeeysa' looool and I was like damn why didn't you tell me that before instead of saying 'dawo' :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Yes you have people walking around with plastic bag all over their bodies and you can hear the sound of the bac jagac jagac.

Funny part was when I found out a relative bleach herself in our house so my habaryar told me to stay away from that room because heblaayo puts dawo after lunch. My innocent mind thought she had jinn that's why she puts whatever she puts on her body. So I stayed away from her because I didn't want to get possessed LMAO. I didn't find out she actually bleaches herself until I was leaving when somebody else told me 'way is cadeeysa' looool and I was like damn why didn't you tell me that before instead of saying 'dawo' :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:.
Jagac jagac :russ::mjlol:

I've always wondered about people accusing light skinned women of being Diana abusers. Then how come there are a ton of light skin Somali men out there. Many men are lighties.
Some people love accusing others btw it's easy to tell difference between those who bleach themselves and those who are natural light skinned especially during the summer

I've always wondered about people accusing light skinned women of being Diana abusers. Then how come there are a ton of light skin Somali men out there. Many men are lighties.

There are lot of light skin Somali clans and you can see in their old politicians/ ministers men but because of low self esteem and breaching trend that appeared, people started to use these terms like Diana abusers. And I agree with them because we don't want to hurt the self esteem of Somali teenagers(girls).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Scandinivian Somali men relax their hair and I heard they use Diana, same with Australian Somali men, I've heard Aussie Somali guys buy bleaching creams and pretend they're buying for their girlfriends and wives. :drakelaugh:

Merca

Inactive.
I don't get why people want to be light skinned, like embrace your skin colour. I think having dark skin is beautiful.

Bleaching is horrible but now ppl got smart with it and bleach everywhere. They end up looking weird and it's normal for areas of skin that is exposed to sun to be darker since ur exposed to UV light. Best thing to do is apply sunscreen.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have a question, why do Somali women tend to be more lighter skinned than Somali males?.I can spot a diana abuser from a mile away, but I've noticed that Somali males are significantly darker than their female counterparts,

I have a question, why do Somali women tend to be more lighter skinned than Somali males?.I can spot a diana abuser from a mile away, but I've noticed that Somali males are significantly darker than their female counterparts,

Women stay indoors more than males that work/ stay outside more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts