The Digital Sisterhood officially CANCELLED #filthysisterhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
proof? also if they invited him im 100% sure it was to give him dawah
On twitter the exact same trolls who have issues with Digital sisterhood. In fact, a few months ago there was a commotion on Muslim twitter in which they were attacking Muslim girls for being liberals for disagreeing with Tate.

Also, why would you invite a man known for trafficking and pimping with horrific views? Would anyone invite a prostitute? Imagine if Muslim women were listening to the female equivalent to Tate? Would such a gaal woman be invited to the show because now she’s popular with young women?

On twitter the exact same trolls who have issues with Digital sisterhood. In fact, a few months ago there was a commotion on Muslim twitter in which they were attacking Muslim girls for being liberals for disagreeing with Tate.
thats the problem twitter is a shithole dont believe anything it says

Excitement? The whole podcast was about a situation in which the sister felt taken advantage of. It was about sexual abuse. Many are arguing that it isn’t, but either way the host and the girl telling the story we’re not excited about the ordeal at all. In fact, it was traumatizing for her and at one point talkes about feeling suicidal. So what on earth are you talking about.

I feel many here are on an alternative planet devoid of reality.
i said episode 23 and the title got something to do with a cat lady it was more gossip

And i understand that i have ignored how exaggerated the tweet was and looked at the parts which i found correct. Thank you for pointing it out to me.

thats the problem twitter is a shithole dont believe anything it says
Also, why would you invite a man known for trafficking and pimping with horrific views? Would anyone invite a prostitute? Imagine if Muslim women were listening to the female equivalent to Tate? Would such a gaal woman be invited to the show because now she’s popular with young women?

it was to give him dawah not to sit there and agree with him imo

i said episode 23 and the title got something to do with a cat lady it was more gossip

And i understand that i have ignored how exaggerated the tweet was and looked at the parts which i found correct. Thank you for pointing it out to me.
By the way, I have no issues with constructive criticism that is factual and devoid of ‘feelings’. But the reality is that the trolls that stated all of this have added many layers of lies and distortion simply because they ‘feel’ intense misogyny or jealousy.

Now you have so called brothers reading those exaggerated threads filled with twisted narratives making sweeping judgements and then posting it and now you’re left with a bush fire that can’t be contained. People don’t know what’s real and what’s false, what parts that should be critiqued and what parts shouldn’t and it’s left a whole mess and the whole scenario is now filled with disingenuousness.

it was to give him dawah not to sit there and agree with him imo
Why did they invite him? Because they know he is popular amongst the youth.

Ask yourself and genuinely be honest. If a surplace of young Muslim women were listening to a sugar baby who was let’s say incredibly popular on TikTok, would she be invited? Or would Dawah guys be talking about how shameless and Haya less Muslim women have become?

if you actually deep it, you’ll realize there is moral decline and a sense of pandering.

Why did they invite him? Because they know he is popular amongst the youth.

Ask yourself and genuinely be honest. If a surplace of young Muslim women were listening to a sugar baby who was let’s say incredibly popular on TikTok, would she be invited? Or would Dawah guys be talking about how shameless and Haya less Muslim women have become?

if you actually deep it, you’ll realize there is moral decline and a sense of pandering.
hes trying to invite him to islam, obviously only Allah swt guide hearts

if muslim woman give dawah to non muslim woman i dont know how or why dawah men would be talking how shameless or and less haya she would have
If Muslim women are were actively following a female Tate equivalent like Muslim men, how would the men react? Would they say nothing and then proceed to invite their idol?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
That's the problem isn't? She did not go on details, she did not tell her parrent, school or police and a decade later claims being raped without shred of evidence or much less a full detailed account of what happened? She could be indeed a victim but the way she went bout it is wrong. Did a half assed job in airing her own laundry and gave jobless trolls enough rope to speculate and it goes viral.
If her intentions was to protect other girls she should come out in public, name the guy and listen to his POV. Only then can we come to a fair judgment and make it an example for other teens.
Did you listen to it? He threatened her and she refused to be abused again, then guess what happened? He exposed her and she was excommunicated and had to take the fall for it. Idk if she pressed charges but it’s not a secret.
She’s saying she was SA’ed and your saying she should listen to his POV. You need to understand some men only exist to be douchebags.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The above rendition of the story is simply outrageous to say the least. Not only does he intentionally omit very important details but he distorts large parts of the story.

Take for instance the kissing where he claims that she said yes to, this is an outright lie as she explicitly states that the guy kissed her without her consent & she was freaked out by it. What she admitted to by saying yes was commencing a relationship with him not any of the other actions which she was coerced into doing.

She clearly makes a distinction between the actions that she willingly consented to without coercion and those that she was forced, groomed & manipulated into doing. Not once did the host or her ever claim to or even advocate that it was okay to engage in zina.

His entire agenda is to vilify the sister as someone whose only regret was about being found out, which is not the case here. As she was mentally and physically traumatised by what she was forced to do to the point that she tried to commit suicide, believing she’s undeserving of Allah’s Mercy etc

She went through a very traumatic experience that shattered her innocence & dignity to pieces yet all these people seem to care about is enforcing their selective understanding of what they deem to be an attack on Islam.

Yes the sister made a mistake in having friends of the opposite gender, pursuing a haram relationship laakin none of this has implies that we should exaggerate & slander her. Nor does this mean she’s not entitled to our sympathy, support and duas.

It’s as if some of them seek pleasure in her misery , Do they get a kick out of it mise ? Waa arin yaab leh ruunti

May Allah forgive us for all our shortcomings

Ameen thumma Ameen
Thank you brother. None of these men actually care for what happened, they just love to make women look like wh0res.

I hope they wouldn’t treat their daughter, sister or mother like this if that happened to them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ameen

My intention in sharing this and participating in this thread at all is not about the sister in particular.

It is about the harms of these types of podcasts.

Would anyone here allow their young sister or daughter to listen to this type of *islamic* podcast? That is who it is geared towards. It is important to bring attention to issues like these so people are made aware.
You’re a fraud and a munafiq. Leave the deen out of your gender wars.

off topic but I have to ask this. Andrew Tate has often been praised by the Muslim male community on social media to such an extent that even men in the Dawah scene invited him, knowing that even more young men will be exposed to this views. Where is the concern for young men? The vast majority of what Tate says is 10x worse than this podcast and he is pure Kufr. Wallahi the hypocrisy is clear as day. It is clear to see hardly any of the men complaining about this care about morality and lack principles so give it up. I see right though you.

Now talking about the main issue: It was one episode talking about the harms of Sexual abuse and looks into the harms that have befallen that girl. No one in their right mind would proper listen to that episode and say that they were encouraging Zina or the like. They could have most definitely executed properly and delved into it deeper and better because the unfortunate reality is that this is something that impacts teens and young adults.

Many brothers with podcasts often talk about the struggles of Corn and the shame they feel or the trails of lowering one’s gaze. I don’t ever see or hear any backlash about this, simply because they’re men and the trolls who have started all of this wouldn’t bat and eyelid.

What’s concerning though is the blantant lies you’ve been posting. The vast majority of those posts by the trolls you have posted have twisted and exaggerated. Actually read Adoonka’s post because I know you haven’t listened to it AT ALL and wallahi it is shameful that you’ll post tweets accusing these girls of promoting Zina and being fasiqs. That is pure slander and you’ll be held accountable for that.
Andrew Tate is not a Muslim and a degenerate and people in the dawah scene use him to reach a larger audience. I do not see how that is comparable to an Islamic podcast run by Muslims teaching and influencing a Muslim audience, why would we hold Andrew Tate to the same standard or expect anything from him?

You are somehow trying to make this about targeting women instead of focusing on the issue at hand. A large part of my posts have been about negative influences on Muslims trying to distort Islam and you have never taken issue because coincidentally it was mostly about figures who are men.

There is an entire culture of refutations between Muslims and it is dominated by men but the odd times it has involved women you are making it seem like there is some sinister agenda against women and deep rooted hate. People representing Islam and Muslims have always been and will continue to be held to account and it is a good thing for us all.

I do not doubt you have good intentions but you seem to be prioritizing defending women in a tribal sense over the harm that can be caused to young girls faith and understanding of Islam if people are not checked. Would you let your young sister or daughter listen to that podcast episode?

Also, the people who wrote the tweets or brought this situation to the forefront could have sinister motives or be trolls but that also distracts from the issue at hand and is irrelevant. I shared the tweets for their contents and not who wrote them.

We can call foul on something that is clearly inappropriate and the what aboutism does not make it any less inappropriate but is a distraction.

Honestly sums up how I feel and why it is infuriating being a woman in modern Muslim spaces:

Screenshot_20221021_151708.jpg

Also, this is one of the guys who started this witch hunt. Look at how irrational here is:

Screenshot_20221021_152023.jpg

He is literally accusing her of Zina authobillah for just talking about how some women during their hormones whilst on their menses feel immense depression.

This is the man all the 'brothers' are rallying behind.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Honestly sums up how I feel and why it is infuriating being a woman in modern Muslim spaces:

View attachment 241032
Also, this is one of the guys who started this witch hunt. Look at how irrational here is:

View attachment 241034
He is literally accusing her of Zina authobillah for just talking about how some women during their hormones whilst on their menses feel immense depression.

This is the man all the 'brothers' are rallying behind.
At the end of the day, many muslim men would take up a gaal over muslim women. Many put their gender above their religion. It’s about time we stopped expecting better from them and let them cripple away. That way Muslim women won’t be so disappointed. Wallahi sometimes it feels like we are stranded on a dark road.

Andrew Tate is not a Muslim and a degenerate and people in the dawah scene use him to reach a larger audience. I do not see how that is comparable to an Islamic podcast run by Muslims teaching and influencing a Muslim audience, why would we hold Andrew Tate to the same standard or expect anything from him?
Because if they truly cared about what messages the youth consume, they'd be making videos about why Andew Tate shouldn't be watched and they wouldn't be giving him a platform as that will attract more people to his content. Imagine If I had a podcast that is listened to by young Muslim women and I invited a known prostitute who is also known to poison the youth on Tiktok about getting 'men' and mistreating them. Would I want my fellow Muslimas to see her on my show and then get curious about her views and lifestyle?! You would accuse me of poisining the youth, yet exposing Muslim boys to actual pimps and traffickers is seen as acceptable. There is a level of hypocrisy that everyone is starting to notice here.
You are somehow trying to make this about targeting women instead of focusing on the issue at hand. A large part of my posts have been about negative influences on Muslims trying to distort Islam and you have never taken issue because coincidentally it was mostly about figures who are men.
It really is about targetting women as 85% of the posts you have posted have been twisted by lies and distortion. There is nothing wrong with criticism, provided you actually listen to the content and not add or subtract parts to justify your said agenda.
There is an entire culture of refutations between Muslims and it is dominated by men but the odd times it has involved women you are making it seem like there is some sinister agenda against women and deep rooted hate. People representing Islam and Muslims have always been and will continue to be held to account and it is a good thing for us all.
Lying and twisting isn't holding accountable. Re-read what Adoonka wrote. What was actually said in the podcast and what they're accused of is night and day. That is the point. You can't hold someone accountable if you dont even have a cleat picture of what it is they did wrong and that is the crux of the issue.
I do not doubt you have good intentions but you seem to be prioritizing defending women in a tribal sense over the harm that can be caused to young girls faith and understanding of Islam if people are not checked. Would you let you young sister or daughter listen to that podcast?
Tribal? What is happening here is clear injustice. This is the man YOU posted. Does he seem sane or rational?
Screenshot_20221021_152023.jpg

This is man who accuses a random Muslima of zina, for simply talking about the link between depression and menses, which is a scientific fact. It is a clear example that anything a Muslima says and does will be twisted by these men and we will be accused of being s, Zaanis, faasiq ect. There is no boundaries or criticism in good faith.

Also, the people who wrote the tweets or brought this situation to the forefront could have sinister motives or be trolls but that also distracts from the issue at hand and is irrelevant. I shared the tweets for their contents and not who wrote them.
Its not irrelevant as what they wrote doesn't have much to do with the reality of the podcast.
We can call foul on something that is clearly inappropriate and the what aboutism does not make it any less inappropriate but is a distraction.
What is clearly inappropriate? To such an extent that they're called fasiq? Undercover kufr? How about YOU listen to get and make your own criticisms based on facts and not the view of an unhinged man who will literally call his sisters in Islam wh0res because they get depressed whilst on their menses.

Last edited:
Because if they truly cared about what messages the youth consume, they'd be making videos about why Andew Tate shouldn't be watched and they wouldn't be giving him a platform as that will attract more people to his content. Imagine If I had a podcast that is listened to by young Muslim women and I invited a known prostitute who is also known to poison the youth on Tiktok. Would I want my fellow Muslimas to see that and then get curious about her views and lifestyle?! You would accuse me of poisining the youth, yet exposing Muslim boys to actual pimps and traffickers is seen as acceptable. There is a level of hypocrisy that everyone is starting to notice here.

It really is about targetting women as 85% of the posts you have posted have been twisted by lies and distortion. There is nothing wrong with criticism, provided you actually listen to the content and not add or subtract parts to justify your said agenda.

Lying and twisting isn't holding accountable. Re-read what Adooka wrote. What was actually said in the podcast and what they're accused of is night and day. That is the point. You can't hold someone accountable if you dont even have a cleat picture of what it is they did wrong and that is the crux of the issue.

Tribal? What is happening here is clear injustice. This is the man YOU posted. Does he seem sane or rational? View attachment 241036
This is man who accuses a random Muslima of zina, for simply talking about the link between depression and menses, which is a scientific fact. It is a clear example that anything a Muslima says and does will be twisted by these men and we will be accused of being s, Zaanis, faasiq ect. There is no boundaries or criticism in good faith.

Its not irrelevant as what they wrote doesn't have much to do with the reality of the podcast.

What is clearly inappropriate? To such an extent that they're called fasiq? Undercover kufr? How about YOU listen to get and make your own criticisms based on facts and not the view of an unhinged man who will literally call his sisters in Islam wh0res because they get depressed whilst on their menses.

You have skipped over the points about the fact that Muslim men are refuted and held to account all the time, it is a well known refutation culture amongst Muslims and it is never turned into victimhood. I have even mentioned how you never have taken issue with my posts about similar issues involving men.

You have also assumed I have not listened to the episode myself and come to my own conclusions and agreed with the contents of what I have shared.

Just like the said trolls you have also turned it into a gender war distracting from the actual issue with the contents of the podcast. I noticed you also never responded to whether you would let your little sister or daughter listen to that episode. It's not like watching a mainstream TV show it is cloaked in being Islamic and can confuse young girls about deen.

I am not interested in a back and forth so I will stop here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending