Stay WOKE
VIP

Nigga got his nails done acting like he's a real G :pachah1::russ::lolbron:

110133A5-5A88-4670-A2A0-FC495D6E6CCB.png
1DB20FF9-E212-4F13-8657-E8B3A305469F.png
F81E7435-A802-48CE-9E35-3C5B4FB5BB36.png
57CCD429-F241-45F5-8D14-8D678BC1C535.png
A1B5293F-CB08-4A52-9B3E-9DE7385C7CCF.png

No such thing, it's not specific to black men, there is a general trend across the board. Black men actually fare better compared to other groups

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Yes in America they are trying to emasculate the black man. They even been trying to do it since the start by trying to make them gay and even now theyre infiltrating their music, rappers are wearing dresses and saying gay stuff like https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-i-aint-got-time-twitter-garden-a7834751.html
jadensmith2.jpg

These satanics are trying to make everything gay to cause more fitnah. And have been emasculaing the most difficult the black men

Last edited:
Black men are still considered the most masculine though

But still managed to get raped and enslaved for thousands of years by every other race :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Google ‘buck breaking’ and see what white men used to do to them for 400 years.
They only reason they look masculine now is because Jews protect them and promote them through their shit media making them look dangerous but Walahi in reality the madows are masakiin

Yes in America they are trying to emasculate the black man. They even been trying to do it since the start by trying to make them gay and even now theyre infiltrating their music, rappers are wearing dresses and saying gay stuff like https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-...-i-aint-got-time-twitter-garden-a7834751.html
View attachment 48726

These satanics are trying to make everything gay to cause more fitnah. And have been emasculaing the most difficult the black men

They cloned him.

But still managed to get raped and enslaved for thousands of years by every other race :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:. Google ‘buck breaking’ and see what white men used to do to them for 400 years.
They only reason they look masculine now is because Jews protect them and promote them through their shit media making them look dangerous but Walahi in reality the madows are masakiin

Google "Bantu Expansion" and see what happened to your "Cushitic" people :pachah1:

Google "South Africa burning Somalis" and see whats going on with your people :drakelaugh:

:salute:I actually respect you mods for putting in the work.

The black man is the most moral man in the world. White people have always been gay and dirty. Africans have never been gay like whites so they are trying to poison our minds. After 400 years of whites in Africa we still dislike homosexuality. I hope we will not submit to their propaganda.

**** is a tribal insult. Many tribal words are autocensored.

M idgaan

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have u been watching those YOUTUBE conspiracies???

:salute:I actually respect you mods for putting in the work.

The black man is the most moral man in the world. White people have always been gay and dirty. Africans have never been gay like whites so they are trying to poison our minds. After 400 years of whites in Africa we still dislike homosexuality. I hope we will not submit to their propaganda.
AAs are only African in name. If you were to dump these nogs in Africa, like they claim to want, they'd be begging to go back to the West. AAs are extremely sus.

AAs have been enduring 400 years of humanity's worst torture. They are still completely not morally broken. I really hope they find a way to survive through Trump.
AAs are only African in name. If you were to dump these nogs in Africa, like they claim to want, they'd be begging to go back to the West. AAs are extremely sus.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
AAs have been enduring 400 years of humanity's worst torture. They are still completely not morally broken. I really hope they find a way to survive through Trump.
They suffered but so has every other nation on the planet that has been subjugated or conquered slavery isn't native to the American continent it's ancient

Africa is currently under Neo Colonialism and AAs are under New Jim Crow laws. Trump is already going to choose another Supreme Court Judge so he can get rid of Affirmative Action. AAs will have to be on their tows if they will survive the trump agenda.
They suffered but so has every other nation on the planet that has been subjugated or conquered slavery isn't native to the American continent it's ancient

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Africa is currently under Neo Colonialism and AAs are under New Jim Crow laws. Trump is already going to choose another Supreme Court Judge so he can get rid of Affirmative Action. AAs will have to be on their tows if they will survive the trump agenda.
And you got all this from western media saxib you've already proven yourself a hypocrite with double standards in other threads, wallah your getting ignored till you can form a opinion that isn't pro-liberal or even influenced by the media :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.