The feminisation of the black man

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
hqdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Soulja+Boy+Bow+Wow+BET+106Illegal%20content%20ark+2+000th+Episode+GqTO-I2L4kTl.jpg

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Haha, you can't convince me that black men are becoming effeminate, the 'men' who dress and act like women are a minuscule percentage in the african men community.
It's like seeing a black chicken and yelling out all the chicken are turning black.:pachah1::camby:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Haha, you can't convince me that black men are becoming effeminate, the 'men' who dress and act like women are a minuscule percentage in the african men community.
It's like seeing a black chicken and yelling out all the chicken are turning black.:pachah1::camby:
The black elite sure are

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Can y’all also censor bug eyed and xaarxbashi:ileycry:
Its wrong to call xabesha bug eyed it extremely misleading and inaccurate slander it begs belief how people would use words that dont really discribe xabesha features personally in all homesty xabesha have raccoon eyes.

Look at this pathetic creature so nig nogs burning somalis is south africa is masculine now? Guun guun dhashay

Sxb, if you troll people they're going to troll you back. This thread is insulting AA's. I was complimenting his trolling back. If you can't handle the heat, get outta the kitchen.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Sxb, if you troll people they're going to troll you back. This thread is insulting AA's. I was complimenting his trolling back. If you can't handle the heat, get outta the kitchen.
Calm down woman he's just making an sandwich :chrisfreshhah: he's no sandwich artist:mjlol:

AAs are only African in name. If you were to dump these nogs in Africa, like they claim to want, they'd be begging to go back to the West. AAs are extremely sus.

well of course einstein they aren't used to living in the bush or the desert. Its kinda like watching somalis who survived the swim to the west trying to negotiate with an escalator for the first time. Not a pretty site.
Lol!!

The best test is to put you and one of them in a boxing or wrestling or martial arts ring. I'd pay to see that. Rahtid!

well of course einstein they aren't used to living in the bush or the desert. Its kinda like watching somalis who survived the swim to the west trying to negotiate with an escalator for the first time. Not a pretty site.
Lol!!

The best test is to put you and one of them in a boxing or wrestling or martial arts ring. I'd pay to see that. Rahtid!
I'd ask you if you are illiterate, but I can already see you have reading issues. Hurt feelings ass dude.

I'd ask you if you are illiterate, but I can already see you have reading issues. Hurt feelings ass dude.

Yeah this was very hard to decipher.

AAs are only African in name. If you were to dump these nogs in Africa, like they claim to want, they'd be begging to go back to the West. AAs are extremely sus.

AAs are suspect because if you drop them in africa they will have a hard time right? I was just pointing out to you that you were stating the obvious and i gave an analogous situation of a somali who is used to chasing goats in the dust all his life and all of a sudden finds himself at the foot of an escalator...he'd be dumbfounded. Much evidence of that on youtube.

Nuh True nigga!?? Just own the fact that you were trying to throw shade at AAs and ended up looking and sounding like a donkey.

Rahtid!

This is one of the most selfhating individuals on this website. Allah made you a black man like Adam and you must be proud of it. Stop posting black music if you're such a selfhater.
You need to stop the insults and speak to me in a cordial manner refrain from hurtling insults my way by referring to me as black which i deem to be extremely derogatory.

Yeah this was very hard to decipher.

AAs are suspect because if you drop them in africa they will have a hard time right? I was just pointing out to you that you were stating the obvious and i gave an analogous situation of a somali who is used to chasing goats in the dust all his life and all of a sudden finds himself at the foot of an escalator...he'd be dumbfounded. Much evidence of that on youtube.

Nuh True nigga!?? Just own the fact that you were trying to throw shade at AAs and ended up looking and sounding like a donkey.

Rahtid!
AAs being sus is a result of centuries of getting penetrated by cadaans. Sus behaviour has been ingrained their DNA. But let me break down my main point of AAs not being African so your dumb ass can understand. I think AAs aren't real Africans because if you were to gather up only the ones who say they want to go back to Africa, they will run back to the States with their tails between their legs. I don't think a single AA would want to even return to Africa. AAs are so far removed from your average African that calling them Africans is just wrong. I'm certain I made that clear as day, but your ooga booga brain skimmed that in favour of chimping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.