The Hate For Somalis Is Palpable

They’re wearing hijab identifying as practicing muslimahs and have the gull to complain why somalis care so much about linage and identification when it’s a major sin to lie about your linage which you get from your father

They’re wearing hijab identifying as practicing muslimahs and have the gull to complain why somalis care so much about linage and identification when it’s a major sin to lie about your linage which you get from your father

The truth is, a lot of Somalis are lying about their lineage, not even knowing the truth. The Somalis carrying Semitic haplogroups, for example. Historically, foreign men married Somali women and these children were adopted.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
There was a huge tiktok live this morning about this podcast clip by that mr.somali speaker guy. It had like 400+ people in it.

Overall everyone was just mostly disowning this half Somali kid. They spent a majority of the time dissing divestors :dead: .

I didn't realize how many xalimos hated them as well :dead: .

One lady legit started preaching about the importance of keeping our bloodline pure :mjkkk: and that she doesn't acknowledge half breeds. @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 this must be your TikTok burner.

There was a huge tiktok live this morning about this podcast clip by that mr.somali speaker guy. It had like 400+ people in it.

Overall everyone was just mostly disowning this half Somali kid. They spent a majority of the time dissing divestors :dead: .

One lady legit started preaching about the importance of keeping our bloodline pure :mjkkk: and that she doesn't acknowledge half breeds. @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒 this must be your TikTok burner.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Got no problems with half Somali . How am I going to hate on a person because of their bloodline . I got a problem is with these self hating divestors who keep on hating on Somali men at every turn .

i don’t hate them for marrying out but why talk so badly about your own when your not even married to one . God forbid I run into one I hate people who hate their own

Got no problems with half Somali . How am I going to hate on a person because of their bloodline . I got a problem is with these self hating divestors who keep on hating on Somali men at every turn .

i don’t hate them for marrying out but why talk so badly about your own when your not even married to one . God forbid I run into one I hate people who hate their own

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not low, at all. But at this point, the odds of a half-Somali becoming powerful and wanting to destroy Somalis, is far more likely.

As for the Somali males that are obsessed with 'Somali power', go read some history books, and see how marriage was used historically, to preserve power. Strategic marriage alliances changed the course of history, many times. Not just marriage, even women who were enslaved, influenced policy themselves, and through their children. The Ottoman empire is a great example of this.

All these half-Somalis, with Somali mothers, are an ASSET, and AMBASSADORS. Even if you lack manners, at least use your callous nature to think about how it serves your so-called patriotism.
You can compare a political marriage of the past to some Somali women in South Minneapolis getting married to a J cause abo issue. :dead:
That’s the worst example but not the rarest.