The Hate For Somalis Is Palpable

@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’ what political power :mjkkk: besides iman and Sabrina we haven't seen any somali women marry a high value ajnabi.

Your average Somali guy in the west isn't harassing mixed somalis either. In fact most of us get along fine with them.

Because you think the few people you see on social media, represent all the women who married foreign men. There are plenty of Somali women, married to decent, middle-class men. Not all Somali women who marry out, are ratched.

Do we hold 'MALI' ciyaalo suuqs and their baby mamas, against Somali men

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Because you think the few people you see on social media, represent all the women who married foreign men. There are plenty of Somali women, married to decent, middle-class men. Not all Somali women who marry out, are ratched.

Do we hold 'MALI' ciyaalo suuqs and their baby mamas, against Somali men??

"Because you think the few people you see on social media, represent all the women who married foreign men. There are plenty of Somali women, married to decent, middle-class men. Not all Somali women who marry out, are ratched."

I don't think that way and I know a decent amount of them marry regular guys. You made it seem like these half somalis could be useful for us but most of them aren't loool.

"Do we hold 'MALI' ciyaalo suuqs and their baby mamas, against Somali men??"

They get brought up often :dead: . The deadbeat hood niggas and divestors are ruining the rep for all somalis that marry out.

"Because you think the few people you see on social media, represent all the women who married foreign men. There are plenty of Somali women, married to decent, middle-class men. Not all Somali women who marry out, are ratched."

I don't think that way and I know a decent amount of them marry regular guys. You made it seem like these half somalis could be useful for us but most of them aren't loool.

"Do we hold 'MALI' ciyaalo suuqs and their baby mamas, against Somali men??"

They get brought up often :dead: . The deadbeat hood niggas and divestors are ruining the rep for all somalis that marry out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They do get left alone loool. Only time people bother them is if they get a bunch of attention online.

Plus a majority of these half Somali kids are very westernized. So I doubt most of the ones with Somali moms give a f*ck about not being claimed by somalis. A lot of these half somalis in the west don't even marry other somalis. There's a high chance their parents will be the last Somalis in their blood line.

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
Mixed breeds only get harassed when they draw attention to themselves. And it's their mum's fault for not preparing them for the reality of them being not accepted.

Bari

Garabsare
Half breed hooyos need to instill a love of the childs paternal culture within them, not doing so is setting them up for failure especially if you raise them in a Somali dominated area. Hooyinka need to take more responsibility as they know how the Somali community is.

Its either you accept all half somalis as somali and let them claim their parents qabil or none of them can. I don't understand how a mans half somali child is able to claim a qabil and be somali but the hooyos cant? Lineage from the dad my ass bro our hooyos and ayeeyos have literally suffered, survived, and probed up our families for generations but we cant even have the decency to give them this?