The Hate For Somalis Is Palpable

Bari

Garabsare
Its either you accept all half somalis as somali and let them claim their parents qabil or none of them can. I don't understand how a mans half somali child is able to claim a qabil and be somali but the hooyos cant? Lineage from the dad my ass bro our hooyos and ayeeyos have literally suffered, survived, and probed up our families for generations but we cant even have the decency to give them this?
Respectfully no, any kid with a father from my qabil is my tribe, i cconsider him Somali and a member of my reer. ilmaha hooyoyin Somali dhaleen abti baan uu nahay but thats as far as it goes. This is what is stipulated in our deen and dhaqan, it will continue untill the end of time and wont change for anybody.

Respectfully no, any kid with a father from my qabil is my tribe, i cconsider him Somali and a member of my reer. ilmaha hooyoyin Somali dhaleen abti baan uu nahay but thats as far as it goes. This is what is stipulated in our deen and dhaqan, it will continue untill the end of time and wont change for anybody.
Similarly, the Prophet unequivocally condemned tribalism on different occasions. In an authenticated saying of his, he (pbuh) said, “He is not of us who proclaims the cause of tribal partisanship (‘asabiyyah); and he is not of us who fights in the cause of tribal partisanship; and he is not of us who dies in the cause of tribal partisanship.[1] When he was asked to explain the meaning of “tribal partisanship”, the Prophet (pbuh) answered, “It means helping your own people in an unjust cause[2], and this applies to Arab partisanships as much as it does to any other relationship.

Bari

Garabsare
Similarly, the Prophet unequivocally condemned tribalism on different occasions. In an authenticated saying of his, he (pbuh) said, “He is not of us who proclaims the cause of tribal partisanship (‘asabiyyah); and he is not of us who fights in the cause of tribal partisanship; and he is not of us who dies in the cause of tribal partisanship.[1] When he was asked to explain the meaning of “tribal partisanship”, the Prophet (pbuh) answered, “It means helping your own people in an unjust cause[2], and this applies to Arab partisanships as much as it does to any other relationship.
When did i advocate for triablism, i dont consider any tribe to be better than another, nor am i better than anybody by vitrue of being born into a particular tribe. The point i made which still stands is that the half breed of my tribal brother is a part of my reer whereas the half breed of gabadh reerkayga ka mida is not. If my cousin married an egyptian for example, cunuga ay dhasho waa egyptian oo aan abti unahay, intaa fahan walaal macaan.

Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said:

لَا وَلَكِنْ مِنَ الْعَصَبِيَّةِ أَنْ يُعِينَ الرَّجُلُ قَوْمَهُ عَلَى الظُّلْمِ
No, rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 3949, Grade: Hasan
Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ قُتِلَ تَحْتَ رَايَةٍ عِمِّيَّةٍ يَدْعُو عَصَبِيَّةً أَوْ يَنْصُرُ عَصَبِيَّةً فَقِتْلَةٌ جَاهِلِيَّةٌ
Whoever is killed under the banner of blind following, who calls to tribalism or supports tribalism, then he has died upon ignorance.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1850, Grade: Sahih

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

مَنْ أَعَانَ قَوْمَهُ عَلَى ظُلْمٍ فَهُوَ كَالْبَعِيرِ الْمُتَرَدِّي يَنْزِعُ بِذَنَبِهِ
Whoever supports his people in oppression is like a dead camel that falls into a well and is pulled out by its tail.
Literally look at how the prophet refutes tribalism.

Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said:

Jundab ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said:

Literally look at how the prophet refutes tribalism.
All that is unrelated to what Bari is saying. You ever heard of a straw man?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
One last thing I want to talk about.
@Homerlilian
@Bari
@_Yusuf_
@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒
@winterwoods

In regards to the deadbeat hood niggas and young single moms. Most of these people had kids at a young age. They were either being rebellious to piss their parents off, were dumbasses that forgot to use protection, or they just fell in love with an ajnabi.

I feel like a good portion of these people realized they fucked up as they got older in their mid to late 20s. Being stuck with a mixed kid as a single parent is like having a felony on your record in conservative societies. Most somali bachelor's and bachelorettes will prefer to be with a childfree Somali. Even the single parents with Somali kids would prefer to be with another Somali with full Somali kids. Somalis aren't the only ones like this either.
Cadaan women are pretty much kicked out of cadaan dating pools when they have mixed kids.
Honestly even having a known past with an ajnabi partner disqualifies you from dating a lot of somalis.
We also don't live in a time period where we have a bunch of niggas desperate enough to marry a single mom. Gen Z and millennials are a lot more wealthier and westernized than the older gen. A lot of niggas would rather be with a childfree ajnabi instead of a Somali single parent.

I think being kicked out of the dating pool pisses off a decent amount of these chicks. Hence why some of them are known for being annoying divestors that constantly diss somali men.I'm honestly not sure if it really pisses of the fathers in the same situation tbh. Mainly because if they were really desperate for a Somali partner they could just marry a chick from back home.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Also PSA for all the young men on here.

Ajnabi single moms genuinely feel like they have a shot with most black men... This is including us too since most of them consider us as black men.

There's a noticable presence of desperate madow men dating low value women worldwide.From fat women to even single moms from different ethnic groups.

So if your ever single and decide to look for an ajnabi partner don't be surprised if you get hit on by single moms and fat women.

Bari

Garabsare
All that is unrelated to what Bari is saying. You ever heard of a straw man?
DA1145DF-AE6D-4F87-8CCC-4439066018E3.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Its either you accept all half somalis as somali and let them claim their parents qabil or none of them can. I don't understand how a mans half somali child is able to claim a qabil and be somali but the hooyos cant? Lineage from the dad my ass bro our hooyos and ayeeyos have literally suffered, survived, and probed up our families for generations but we cant even have the decency to give them this?
I get you the half somalis with the somali mothers atleast deserve citizenship and have to have more affinity with their somalk side BUT if we were to allow what you said to happen then all different kind of ajnabis like oromos can better assimilate us the clan structure was designed in a way to protect us for our own good whether we like it or not.

reer

VIP
that is foreign to somalis. if a somali woman marries out then she has the responsibility of choosing a man whose kids can integrate into their fathers culture. if she aggressively pushes somalinimo onto her kid (who has no qabiil) she is wrong and setting them up for identity crisis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're right. His mixed kids are okay hers are not. Why? Because men want to own women. Much of the animosity is driven by these women "dating out".

Trolls and men who mate guard don't have much going for them, so this is seen as an existential threat. Their social media antics are a reflection of inner turmoil.

It's not mixed heritage children-with Somali mums- that are a problen to them, but the union and dynamics that brought it about. And more pertinently what does that say about them?

I agree with you that a half somali kid can’t claim his mother’s qabil but what about a somali passport? Do you need a qabil to have somali citizenship?

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
You get your lineage from your father side it’s in Islam.

Mozart

You need people like me
Woman has a kid with a Jamaican guy and raises him by herself. Then she does a podcast to say there is no decent Somali guy lol zero self awareness.

The way these trolls did a number in our reputation is absolutely no joke. May Allah give them the worst form of infliction in this life and greater next. I just went on a random video and already seeing severe hate. I can't escape from the hate. And I can't escape from the word zoo either. And no I don't have social media I saw the video on youtube are you guys going to tell me to delete my YouTube account?

Last edited:

Makadoor

Red Head Clan
The way these trolls did a number in our reputation is absolutely no joke. May Allah give them the worst form of infliction in this life and greater next. I just went on a random video and already seeing severe hate. I can't escape from the hate. And I can't escape from the word zoo either.
Delete tiktok.