The key to success for any Somali hungry for it is to live in a city with very few or no Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this topic is going to rub certain delusional people the wrong way. That living in a community filled with dysfunction and losers has no affect on your overall rate of success in the professional world, or that Somalis are among the most successful minority groups despite all of the statistics that point otherwise, which they will call "propaganda".

But when the only images of your people that proliferate in a city is this:

Or this being the main enterprise they are known to engage in:

Successful people naturally will gravitate away from you, will shun you when it comes to networking opportunities, and it becomes that much harder to penetrate those social circles. I've experienced this myself on trips to the major American cities with almost no Somalis and Toronto. People are naturally much more friendly, open, and interested in networking and developing a mutually beneficial relationship when you are the first and only Somali they have ever met in their lives.

Your community image is important, especially when that community has no meaningful connections tot he business world. But let's just blame racism and continue to pretend that none of it matters, while Indians, Asians, and Arabs continue to leave you in the dust and you form the permanent underclasses for generations to come in these cities. :wow1:

I know this topic is going to rub certain delusional people the wrong way. That living in a community filled with dysfunction and losers has no affect on your overall rate of success in the professional world, or that Somalis are among the most successful minority groups despite all of the statistics that point otherwise, which they will call "propaganda".

Successful people naturally will gravitate away from you, will shun you when it comes to networking opportunities, and it becomes that much harder to penetrate those social circles. I've experienced this myself on trips to the major American cities with almost no Somalis and Toronto. People are naturally much more friendly, open, and interested in networking and developing a mutually beneficial relationship when you are the first and only Somali they have ever met in their lives.

Your community image is important, especially when that community has no meaningful connections tot he business world. But let's just blame racism and continue to pretend that none of it matters, while Indians, Asians, and Arabs continue to leave you in the dust and you form the permanent underclasses for generations to come in these cities. :wow1:

Living a part from your somali community has led many to alchohol, sex and galnimo because humans crave social gathering and belong somewhere.

Isolating yourself from Somali community also deprives you of your rich culture and you lack the root like a plant, take it from someone who went that route.

What you need to do instead is choosing not to assosciate with the bad people and you can always know if someone is bad based on their friends :damedamn:

i wear my somalinimo as a badge. i keep my caday and spit freely anywhere. i am always carrying koob shaah(mpls kno this) i dont give a damn

Of course you don't, like the typical Maryooley straight from baadiyo. Thank god you've been kept out of cities like NYC, Chicago, LA, and other major business hubs. There's still hope for the next generation.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Not gonna lie, I tell my little bro to avoid hanging out with Somali kids because they're absolutely degenerate

:ohlord:

Of course you don't, like the typical Maryooley straight from baadiyo. Thank god you've been kept out of cities like NYC, Chicago, LA, and other major business hubs. There's still hope for the next generation.
if you really think wallahi generation are the ones saving money and making moves then yu r delutional son. say what you want about fobs but they know how to hussle. next generation will be lost they will be making rap videos while the girls show off their ajnabi boyfriends on yt.

i keep that baadiyo hussle and the ability to survive and thrive anywhere. my caday is coming with me.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Once we have a few success stories I'm launching an assault on the degenerative filth that plague my community

I really hate this city now. Can't turn a corner without seeing f*ck ups and swine.

So true. Even if you do everything right you'll always be seen in the light of your community.

Which cities have you been to that had a good opinion of Somalis?

Living a part from your somali community has led many to alchohol, sex and galnimo because humans crave social gathering and belong somewhere.

Isolating yourself from Somali community also deprives you of your rich culture and you lack the root like a plant, take it from someone who went that route.

What you need to do instead is choosing not to assosciate with the bad people and you can always know if someone is bad based on their friends :damedamn:

I grew up in a rural area of just cadaans, and still speak better Somali than most of these kids in Toronto who themselves grew up around Somalis only and succumbed not only to alcohol, zina and kufr but crime and murder. Look no further than @AbdiJohnson and @Knowthyself for prime examples.

You can stay in touch with your roots by taking constant vacations back home and taking your kids there, instead of fraternizing with degenerates and losers in the hopes of staying true to who you are. One is beneficial, while the other is completely destructive.

Once we have a few success stories I'm launching an assault on the degenerative filth that plague my community

I really hate this city now. Can't turn a corner without seeing f*ck ups and swine.
I give up on this city sxb. I'm ready to move out.

This is very true sxb, these clowns are ruining our image with their "Pull up on your block and have a photoshoot" khaasaro asses :susp:

So true. Even if you do everything right you'll always be seen in the light of your community.

Which cities have you been to that had a good opinion of Somalis?

I would not say any city specifically has a good "opinion" of Somalis, but are more neutral and apathetic which can be molded by successful and intelligent Somalis over time. I will say that you will have a much easier time networking and finding opportunity in say Manhattan much more so than you will in Toronto, for obvious reasons.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Am I correct in assuming this is temporary? As in separate yourself from Somalis and when you and your offspring attain success mingle again but only with other people who aren't f*ck ups? That way you create safer spaces for Somalis to have better connections in?

if you really think wallahi generation are the ones saving money and making moves then yu r delutional son. say what you want about fobs but they know how to hussle. next generation will be lost they will be making rap videos while the girls show off their ajnabi boyfriends on yt.

i keep that baadiyo hussle and the ability to survive and thrive anywhere. my caday is coming with me.

Sxb don't get me wrong. I have respect for fobs. Most of my friends are, in fact, fobs. My ire is not aimed at your types, even though many of you had a hand in raising this generations of f*ck-ups, but this generation of kids who were born and grew up here.

I would not say any city specifically has a good "opinion" of Somalis, but are more neutral and apathetic which can be molded by successful and intelligent Somalis over time. I will say that you will have a much easier time networking and finding opportunity in say Manhattan much more so than you will in Toronto, for obvious reasons.
Yeah it's better to move to places where the people there are all going after success, like NYC or silicon valley.

No one gives a shit where you came from over there.
Am I correct in assuming this is temporary? As in separate yourself from Somalis and when you and your offspring attain success mingle again but only with other people who aren't f*ck ups? That way you create safer spaces for Somalis to have better connections in?
You'll most likely meet up with other successful Somalis but you'll always be a minority.

It would be great if a group of successful Somalis decided to live in some small town to start businesses and raise their families.

What I think will occur over time is certain cities with very high costs of living (say NYC) will have a bustling community of Somalis, while in cities like Toronto either they will either form a permanent underclass or completely assimilate with the other madows living in poverty and disappear over the generations. There's clearly one outcome I prefer over the other.

Sxb don't get me wrong. I have respect for fobs. Most of my friends are, in fact, fobs. My ire is not aimed at your types, even though many of you had a hand in raising this generations of f*ck-ups, but this generation of kids who were born and grew up here.
sw50sw8sw578.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts