The key to success for any Somali hungry for it is to live in a city with very few or no Somalis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many more factors go into school acheivement than just IQ, such as motivation and family pressures. Cadaans are not as motivated to do well as these other immigrants for various reasons. These immigrant kids may be doing better but give them IQ tests and you'll see the cadaan kids come out on top as a group and u might even have some of the cadaan boys who never studied or handed in assignments and were failing their classes score the highest on the tests. Whites are more intelligent on average than blacks, Arabs, brown people, natives and South East Asians. The only people who give them competition are East Asians like the Chinese, Japanese and Koreans. But even here there is an important caveat...the East Asian IQ is about the same or maybe even slightly higher than the White IQ on average but their IQ distribution on the bell curve is more narrow. This means they they have less idiots than cadaans but also substantially less geniuses as well. That's why the greatest creatives, philosophers and minds in general usually happen to be cadaan and not East Asians.

The same pattern is observed between men and women, with the IQ of men being a few points higher but their bell curve being more spread out than the bell curve of women, which is more narrow. This means most women hover around average IQ and dont have many idiots nor highly intelligent/genius level people, while you'll find many men who are quite dull but also quite a chunk who are highly intelligent and even genius level. The only race/ethnic group which beats everyone, including cadaans and east asians, are the Ashkenazi Jews, who happen to be the most inelligent group of people in the world. Just look at each group and their achievements and it'll all make sense. Reality never lies.

All of this mind u is backed up by countless studies and experiments.

For your first line, you brought up IQ in relation to educational achievement and now you're arguing its more complex. Seems like you agree with me, more than you realize

There are big differences between "white" educational achievement in North America and the UK, for example, and the former also have immigrants. Ive posted too much today, so Ill return to this another time, but uncritically buying Bell-Curve theory arguments without questioning their assumptions requires you to discount a whole lot of factors.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I've said it before, Somalis are refugees and not self selected highly skilled immigrants. The average Indian is as dumb as a bag of rocks but their immigrant population here in the u.s. is comprised of the cream of the crop. Similarly story with the Nigerians.

The average Indian spends his livelihood collecting bags of coal rock too

For your first line, you brought up IQ in relation to educational achievement and now you're arguing its more complex. Seems like you agree with me, more than you realize

There are big differences between "white" educational achievement in North America and the UK, for example, and the former also have immigrants. Ive posted too much today, so Ill return to this another time, but uncritically buying Bell-Curve theory arguments without questioning their assumptions requires you to discount a whole lot of factors.

I introduced the relevance of IQ in relation to standardized testing not school achievement. School achievement is influenced by so many other things besides IQ like I said, such as motivation. Take me for example, I'm a fairly bright guy I'd say, but in high school I used to get abysmally low grades because I was too lazy to ever complete any assignments or projects. I'd only end up passing the courses by acing the tests.

As for ur assumption that I haven't questioned the assumptions underlying the race realist views on intelligence, well it's a wrong one because I have. I read the literature on the topic quite extensively, seen the research and experiments (eg twin studies) and have followed the debates (eg. role of Flynn effect) and I've come to the conclusion that race realist views on intelligence can only be denied by someone is who naive and uninformed or is pushing a certain agenda. Most common folk fall into the former category while the intelligentsia (profs, policy makers etc) are in the latter. Trust me the elites know the achievement gap between white and black kids on standardized tests will never be closed, but they continue to push their progressive agenda of race only being a social construct that has no basis in biology, because they know the public cannot and will not handle the harsh truth, which is that whites as a group are innately more intelligent than blacks.

I introduced the relevance of IQ in relation to standardized testing not school achievement. School achievement is influenced by so many other things besides IQ like I said, such as motivation. Take me for example, I'm a fairly bright guy I'd say, but in high school I used to get abysmally low grades because I was too lazy to ever complete any assignments or projects. I'd only end up passing the courses by acing the tests.

As for ur assumption that I haven't questioned the assumptions underlying the race realist views on intelligence, well it's a wrong one because I have. I read the literature on the topic quite extensively, seen the research and experiments (eg twin studies) and have followed the debates (eg. role of Flynn effect) and I've come to the conclusion that race realist views on intelligence can only be denied by someone is who naive and uninformed or is pushing an certain agenda. Most common folk fall into the former category while the intelligentsia (profs, policy makers etc) are in the latter. Trust me the elites know the achievement gap between white and black kids on standardized tests will never be closed, but they continue to push their progressive agenda of race only being a social construct that has no basis in biology, because they know the public cannot and will not handle the harsh truth, which is that whites as a group are innately more intelligent than blacks.

I just posted an example of kids from two black immigrant groups outperforming white kids in standardized tests in the U.K..

Your grand conspiracy sounds like youve spent too much time on the internet. Also its unfortunate that you've rationalized your academic performance this way. Cant be healthy to internalize the idea that you are innately less intelligent than many of your peers.

I just posted an example of kids from two black immigrant groups outperforming white kids in standardized tests in the U.K..

Your grand conspiracy sounds like youve spent too much time on the internet. Also its unfortunate that you've rationalized your academic performance this way. Cant be healthy to internalize the idea that you are innately less intelligent than many of your peers.

Where is that study? I didn't see it.

How did u come to the conclusion that I internalized that I'm less intelligent than my peers? My educational experience actually reinforced my belief that I'm smarter than majority of my peers, including cadaans, because I'd put little to no effort in my classes and just ace the tests by studying the night before. I think ur making the mistake of confusing group averages with individuals. On average, or stated another way, as a group, cadaans are smarter than blacks ( not including Somalis in this category, we can have a separate convo about our place in the intelligence hierarchy another time) but that doesn't mean individual blacks can't be smarter than the vast majority of all white people in the world. It's possible that if u take an advanced level calculus class at a uni that a Black kid could destroy all the cadaans and indhoyars without even trying because he's just so much more smarter than all of them as a result of his genetic composition. Don't confuse group averages with individuals. In other words racial differences in IQ can allow u to make predictions about group outcomes but never individual outcomes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending