The Mad Confessions.Why I Am A Proud Qabili

Bari

Garabsare
no such thing as an ethnic darood you are an ethnic Somali
Somali wax la yidhaadho ma jidho walaalay. Waa wax beesha calamku noogu qasbay. Awalba waxaanu lahayn saldano sida ajuraan, majeerteen iyo adal oo shaqo isku lahayn. Nin kasta reerkiisa buu ku fadiyaa walaal macaan.

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Somali wax la yidhaadho ma jidho walaalay. Waa wax beesha calamku noogu qasbay. Awalba waxaanu lahayn saldano sida ajuraan, majeerteen into adal on shaqo isku lahayn. Nin kasta reerkiisa buu ku fadiyaa walaal macaan.
I can’t read Somali well sorry I understand what you are saying but no such thing as an ethnic darood it’s a clan

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Somali wax la yidhaadho ma jidho walaalay. Waa wax beesha calamku noogu qasbay. Awalba waxaanu lahayn saldano sida ajuraan, majeerteen iyo adal oo shaqo isku lahayn. Nin kasta reerkiisa buu ku fadiyaa walaal macaan.
thats such a defeatist mindset. Thats why we will never win against xabeshta. Theyre like 80 ethnic groups and they are one country. Yet you dont want to be united with your reer abti yaab

Bass

😼
I can’t read Somali well sorry I understand what you are saying but no such thing as an ethnic darood it’s a clan
He's saying that Somalia is a forced concept, and Somalinimo is a recent thing, that people should focus on their family

He also brings up Adal and Majerteen, the two separate sultanates originally.

Bari

Garabsare
thats such a defeatist mindset. Thats why we will never win against xabeshta. Theyre like 80 ethnic groups and they are one country. Yet you dont want to be united with your reer abti yaab
Once we tap into our puntlandic oil we’re going to begin the creation of nuclear weapons, let them come.

Wonyluvr

VIP
He's saying that Somalia is a forced concept, and Somalinimo is a recent thing, that people should focus on their family

He also brings up Adal and Majerteen, the two separate sultanates originally.
the world was like that prior to colonialism

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Once we tap into our puntlandic oil we’re going to begin the creation of nuclear weapons, let them come.
And then you woke up from your sleep. One of the biggest signs of low iq is that you can’t work and collaborate with others. Somalis take the cake

Bari

Garabsare
And then you woke up from your sleep. One of the biggest signs of low iq is that you can’t work and collaborate with others. Somalis take the cake
Why would We collaborate with people that have widespread internal issues, sounds like a regressive partnership on our end. They need to hit certain benchmarks before we can consider full scale intergration, until then we retain our original semi autonomous state, and the constitution we constructed legally supports this.

Wonyluvr

VIP
Why would We collaborate with people that have widespread internal issues, sounds like a regressive partnership on our end. They need to hit certain benchmarks before we can consider full scale intergration, until then we are retain our original semi autonomous state, and the constitution we constructed legally supports this.
ok I agree with everything you said but you are still an ethnic Somali not an ethnic darood

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Why would We collaborate with people that have widespread internal issues, sounds like a regressive partnership on our end. They need to hit certain benchmarks before we can consider full scale intergration, until then we retain our original semi autonomous state, and the constitution we constructed legally supports this.
Y’all got me fucked up. f*ck both of youuu
IMG_3267.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts