The Mad Confessions.Why I Am A Proud Qabili

Call me mad if you want but this is the confessions on why I'm a qabili.

1. I ain't waiting for a Somalinimo that hasn't come for 34 years
2. Why do I have to fake loving some nation that did nothing positive for my clan and only negative since 1880
3. I saw the miserable face of Boqor Osman in Mogadishu after his sultanate was forcefully sacked by Italy, essentially a forced union
4. I saw our former kingdom giving foreign aid to the Khaleej, if we would've remained a kingdom we may have been a Somali Khaleej
5. I pay mag(social insurance) not at a Somali level but at a clan level, Somalis won't protect me but my clan will so they are my first loyalty
6. I feel more at home among my clan, it's my ancestoral home, stories and history and it has a duty on me to safeguard and develop
7. I haven't seen a single benefit from Somalinimo just total losses even when we neglected our homeland building up Mogadishu, that's proof only we believed in it.
8. The amount of massacres we had to endure from sayid abdulle, colonials, siyad barre, USC, alitihaad, SFG has woken me that this idealogy is a cancer
9..Since 2000 to 2004 Abdiqasim Salat crafted PL civil war in 2001. From 2009 to 2024 every new govt has made it their mandate to war with PL or do aid and scholarships isbaaro.
10. We saved Mogadishu and set up the recovery course their on from a total vacuum only for them to use the SFG to harm PL

May Somalinimo be made an illegal idealogy, it's a sickening idea created to harm PL only as the langaabs in Somalia gang up together.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope you get my point there is no end to further breakdown once you leave Somali

Last edited:
You know damn well I’m right btw how are you Harti but you say darood didn’t exist that’s actually stupid
Joker GIF by Better Call Saul
This topic is above your age range

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
I’m right though then imagine disrespecting your clan foremother and clan forefather by saying they didn’t exist when they clearly did
Abayo that genealogy is fake, we are all the same color

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
this confession ends here i don’t know why anyone takes pride in acting like that extremely disgusting

Bass

😼
Historically, before colonization Somalia was originally separated into many different sultanates, like the Adal, Majerteen, Ajuuran.

Being forced into borders drawn by gaalo may not be the right choice, so you could be right.

Trending

Latest posts