The Mad Confessions.Why I Am A Proud Qabili

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Donbiro and daarood both don’t exist neither does samaale or irir to be fair tho
Bro what are we if we aren't somali? I always hear fellow harti saying they aren't darood or somali so tell me where we came from?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
cabsi cabsi waaye wlhi
Look at all those 5'6 luugo baasto Canfari with rusty AKs.

Meanwhile Ciise military might 🇩🇯🇩🇯🇩🇯🇩🇯
IMG_6913.jpg

Khaemwaset

VIP
Too bad fat boy iog would never use these weapons on canfar
When push comes to shove in a full war between Ciise and Canfar we would actually molest their whole Ethnicity not even Abiy ahmad gonna save them

When push comes to shove in a full war between Ciise and Canfar we would actually molest their whole Ethnicity not even Abiy ahmad gonna save them
Iog waa calool u shaqeeste he wouldn’t get the Djibouti army involved, and I don’t think ciise have any heavy weaponary on a subclan level so you’d get fucked by canfar in that scenario

Khaemwaset

VIP
Whats going on in sitti?
Abiy ahmad funding Afar millitants to fight Ciise. Iog doesn't wanna clap back cause its in galbeed.

This is just one of many operations by Abiy ahmad to fund border wars and shrink Somali Galbeed. We are seen as a threat to the ethio state we have always opposed each other. We are not Ethiopians. So they will colonise Galbeed with Ethiopian tribes.

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Iog waa calool u shaqeeste he wouldn’t get the Djibouti army involved, and I don’t think ciise have any heavy weaponary on a subclan level so you’d get fucked by canfar in that scenario
you keep ignoring what I say you know damn well….

Trending