The main reason black men end up with white women.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Black people are typically impatient, selfish, incapable of delaying gratification, and think they're of the hottest value while having shitty attitudes. You usually can't build generational wealth or a legacy for your children with a Black partner since their priorities are different from other races. If you are mature and mentally stable like all other races, it's best to choose from one of them if you have the opportunity to do so. The fact that they have such low home ownership rates and savings when many had the means to do so is a clue that they would be terrible partners.

Black people are impatient, selfish, incapable of delaying gratification, and think they're of the hottest value while having shitty attitudes. You usually can't build generational wealth or a legacy for your children with a Black partner since their priorities are different from other races. If you are mature and mentally stable like all other races, it's best to choose from one of them if you have the opportunity to do so. The fact that they have such low home ownership rates and savings when many had the means to do so is a clue that they would be terrible partners.
as low iq as they are and how selfish they are, id still pick em over cadaans any day. Cadaans are ignorant

I always find this rhetoric odd. You should only put all that energy into yourself and then your spouse when you are married. I like the idea of working hard, getting a degree, good job, and then finding a spouse who's at the same level as me and is willing to build from the foundation that has already been set.

Putting the responsibility of his decision on other women is kind of manipulative. If he reality wanted a black women, he would continue focusing on himself and try again looking for the right black women. Reminds me of when some women go for other groups cause they weren’t getting what they wanted from their own. They were never that loyal to their group to begin with.

Women don’t want to risk it with someone like that. It’s not worth it for many who hear stories of others that got replaced as soon as he “made it”.

This is a lie.

White women are less likely to be breadwinners in relationships compared to black women and studies show this.

In fact, black women have the opposite problem.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
People marry what’s important to them. Muslims if Islam is important to them will marry Muslims. If black person culture and features is important to them they will marry from their race.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
This is a lie.

White women are less likely to be breadwinners in relationships compared to black women and studies show this.

In fact, black women have the opposite problem.

White women get picked and make better partners. No one who can afford having the lady stay home wants to wife an angry Black woman full of negative emotions. Imagine coming home to that every night when you make good money. The only majority Black women who don't fit that are Eritreans and Ethiopians and older angelic Somali women and such. The angry black woman is the woman version of the aggressive Black man. I'm sure you would avoid him.

White women get picked and make better partners. No one who can afford having the lady stay home wants to wife an angry Black woman full of negative emotions. Imagine coming home to that every night when you make good money. The only majority Black women who don't fit that are Eritreans and Ethiopians and older angelic Somali women and such. The angry black woman is the woman version of the aggressive Black man. I'm sure you would avoid him.
If that was the case Abdi then the divorce rates for white women and black men would be low since the culprit is black women right? Yet, funnily enough white women and black men have the highest divorce rate yet black women and white men have low divorce rates.

The thing is, I’m talking from a place of pure statistics and data, and you’re talking from a place of emotions fueled by societal racism.

Look it up. White women and black men pairings have such a high rate of divorce that studies show they are 200% more likely to divorce.

If that was the case Abdi then the divorce rates for white women and black men would be low since the culprit is black women right? Yet, funnily enough white women and black men have the highest divorce rate yet black women and white men have low divorce rates.

The thing is, I’m talking from a place of pure statistics and data, and you’re talking from a place of emotions fueled by societal racism.

Look it up. White women and black men pairings have such a high rate of divorce that studies show they are 200% more likely to divorce.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seems you noticed his unusual one sidedness for black women as well. He can’t separate the data from his own stereotypes.

White women are full of buuq just not so apparent to outsiders. They are messy in all aspects as much as others if not more tbh.

Any woman has the potential or capacity to be a good wife with the right man.

Putting the responsibility of his decision on other women is kind of manipulative. If he reality wanted a black women, he would continue focusing on himself and try again looking for the right black women. Reminds me of when some women go for other groups cause they weren’t getting what they wanted from their own. They were never that loyal to their group to begin with.

Women don’t want to risk it with someone like that. It’s not worth it for many who hear stories of others that got replaced as soon as he “made it”.

He knows the meme is real 😂
77873A5F-3495-4852-A934-76089FE2AEDD.jpeg

As long as a man shows he’s worth being that loyal to, a woman may consider him. If he’s not genuine or consistent with her that would be a huge gamble. It’s really a huge risk because it can change that women’s whole life doing this with the wrong man. Imagine the betrayal she’ll feel after sacrificing so much of her life for someone who isn’t as loyal as she is? It would wreck her.

He should in turn remember that she’s the one deserving of whatever he becomes instead of the next woman.

Not every man has ambition or drive so not every man deserves to be taken at his lowest. He will never be motivated enough to do better which is a highly sought after trait.

Seems you noticed his unusual one sidedness for black women as well. He can’t separate the data from his own stereotypes.

White women are full of buuq just not so apparent to outsiders. They are messy in all aspects as much as others if not more tbh.

Any woman has the potential or capacity to be a good wife with the right man.
Black women will always be targeted by unfortunate stereotypes simply because they many don’t fit into societal beauty ideals. Many men judge women based on attractiveness and the more unattractive a group of women are perceived to be, the more problematic they’re going to come across. Thats what makes generalization against black women difficult to combat. Despite having higher rates of DV, poverty, much more likely to be breadwinners in relationships and overall lower standards, they’re always going to be penalized.

It is what it is. It’s harsh but in a man’s world the perception of a woman’s beauty has a huge impact. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

That data shows white women marry within their own race the most compared to both sexes and all races. No one beats them when it comes to marrying within. The white women marrying Black men wouldn't have gotten picked by white men or are from low income environments. They married a bum Black man because they are also a bum. I did see that household incomes of these white women who married Black men to be lower than other full white or mixed (but not including Black households). I want to see the data controlled by middle class and high income Black/white women. We'll see a different story. I see countless old white women and Black men with kids still together but it clearly has to do with income and education.

Black women who marry white men are higher income and educated. You won't see or hear of any other pairing. And that kind of pairing is rare.

That data shows white women marry within their own race the most compared to both sexes and all races. No one beats them when it comes to marrying within.
That’s not the conversation. You’re changing the goal post here.

My point is, if black women are the issue why is it that when white women marry black men, they have incredible high rates of divorce and for black women married to white men have low rates? You didn’t address this.

I didn’t talk about which group have the highest intermarriage. That’s not the point of the conversation.

The white women marrying Black men wouldn't have gotten picked by white men or from low income environments. They married a bum Black man.
Yet, you used the stereotype that good black men are marrying white women since black women are a handful? Btw even when these black men are of a higher class they still have a very high divorce rate when marrying white women.

Now you’re contradicting yourself and digging a hole.
I did see that household incomes of these white women who married Black men to be lower than other full white or mixed (but not including Black households).
Even when of a higher income, they still have higher divorce rates but you’re right, black people tend to be just poorer but when black women marry white men they tend to be of a higher income and have more stability.
clearly the man and his income is what sets the tone in a relationship.

Trending