The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

Seems like the Mudug frontlines haven't recovered since the Caad attack not much offensive happening there

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Whole of central and southern Somalia is full of shabaab especially abgaal deegaans. It’s obvious HSM is in bed with shabaab.
HSM failed to liberate Ceelbuur and Galhereeri districts for a reason
Confused Tom Hanks GIF

Thread is 46 pages long with hundreds of dead khawaarij and reports of SNA gaining land with input from everyone on here.

Ofc you would call it 'dead' and 'cringe' because half of the khawaarij bodies are your cousins

In the 'real world' you can't sit at a table with other hawiye and darood and spout the shit you do so vent on the internet eboow:heh: and is 'the real world' social media?

@IKHALIIL eboow this guy is special :pachah1:

Caqli abgaal kkk

You wish you could touch a Murusade. All your killing is Oromo and .5 footsoldiers. Spare your energy to safe your uncle Geedi who was refused access to the airport:deadmanny:

Somalia hates you saxib. Don’t involve us Murusade into this mess. Notice how your the odd one giving me thumbs down :russ:

IMG_5144.jpeg

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
@IKHALIIL eboow this guy is special :pachah1:
💯 South central abgaal deegaans are full of khawarij kulahaa🤣 Just a couple of days ago the federal ministry of agriculture announced at a conference they held that there was a huge harvest in hirshabeele this year

Jungle

VIP
💯 South central abgaal deegaans are full of khawarij kulahaa🤣 Just a couple of days ago the federal ministry of agriculture announced at a conference they held that there was a huge harvest in hirshabeele this year
Alot of progress is being made in Middle Shabelle and East Galgaduud in all areas of life for the locals. Thats undeniable eboow.

Let him look for the validation he seeks. Clearly these ratings on here mean something to him lol

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
202486638585266277011820.jpg

Mogadishu (HOL) — Somali security forces have captured a senior al-Shabab leader, Idris Mohamed Sheikh, following a security operation in the central region of Galgadud on Tuesday.

The federal government stated that Idris Sheikh, who was in charge of collecting bribes from civilians, was captured during an operation in the Marerguur rural area.

According to the statement, Idris Sheikh previously served as the group's leader in the Middle Shabelle region before government forces liberated the area several years ago.

"This bloodthirsty leader also operated in the Bay and Bakool regions and was one of the closest individuals to the Khawarij leader Ahmed Diriye. Government security agencies are determined to bring the Khawarij criminals to justice for harming the Somali people," the statement read.

The capture of Sheikh comes just days after al-Shabab attacked a beach in Mogadishu, killing 40 people and wounding 140 others. Al-Shabab controls large parts of southern and central Somalia. The group is affiliated with al-Qaeda and has waged a brutal insurgency for nearly 20 years against the UN-backed government in Somalia.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP

@Step a side no wonder murusade do not want to leave the comforts of dayniile and fight for this shithole waxa ka horeeyo waaba ogyahiin :nahgirl:

The kids say 'gaaladi aa imaatay' referring to the drivers and those on top of the trucks yaab badanaa :mjlol:

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP

@Step a side no wonder murusade do not want to leave the comforts of dayniile and fight for this shithole waxa ka horeeyo waaba ogyahiin :nahgirl:

The kids say 'gaaladi aa imaatay' referring to the drivers and those on top of the trucks yaab badanaa :mjlol:
Your obsession with Murusade needs to be studied.:childplease: Why don't you focus on your waceyesle clan held captive by Al Shabaab instead

Your obsession with Murusade needs to be studied.:childplease: Why don't you focus on your waceyesle clan held captive by Al Shabaab instead
Waceysle’s main town Ceeldheer and also Xaradheere where they live is under FGS. Meanwhile, not a single Murusade town in GM is AS free. I think your confused here.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Waceysle’s main town Ceeldheer and also Xaradheere where they live is under FGS. Meanwhile, not a single Murusade town in GM is AS free. I think your confused here.
I don't like talking about qabil but you got me into it. Firstly. Xaraardheere is a Saruur and Cali Yabaal is still under Al Shabaab control. secondly Ceeldheer just got liberated so you have no right to think you have any moral superiority. Al Shabaab will be cleansed from Galmudug completely.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Avanlche doesn’t even believe in qabil, whoever he’s chatting to is automatically wrong on the basis that they forced him to bring that topic up.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I don't like talking about qabil but you got me into it. Firstly. Xaraardheere is a Saruur and Cali Yabaal is still under Al Shabaab control. secondly Ceeldheer just got liberated so you have no right to think you have any moral superiority.
Get Over It GIF