The offensive against Al-Shabaab in Central Somalia

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Sacad don't have the capability to do such a thing in Lower Shabelle.

I suppose you get this from the fact that alot of darood like to label whichever x2 subclan fighting in mudug 'hawiye' :childplease:
How leadership first to die soon as skirmish happens. Infantry foot soldiers should take brunt of damage not your commanding officers.
I didny hear of any other military casualties yet unless govt hiding true damage they took. If bunch of guys got taken out then I would say enemy caught them. But if it’s only leader from another clan then I think it’s backstabbing and insubordination

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vehicles smuggling fuel to shabaab degaans in East Galgaduud intercepted by SNA & local macawiisleey

View attachment 334910
Vehicles registered in Gal hareeri a khawaarij stronghold @Step a side degaan. No suprises there.
Kkkk Bruh wake up and smell the coffee. Whole of Somalia (30+ million people) are cursing shabaab affiliated Damuljadiid this very moment your reading my post. Facebook, X, YouTube, TikTok etc is full of HSM getting karbaash left and right. HSM and his relative Kabakutukte have destroyed the SNA in their waceysla deegaan. He hands over SNA weapons to shabaab. HSM failed to liberate Ceelbuur and Galhereeri districts for a reason. Whole of Somalia are laughing at the clown HSM. At this point this whole “war on shabaab” thread is just cringe 🤣

Jungle

VIP
Kkkk Bruh wake up and smell the coffee. Whole of Somalia (30+ million people) are cursing shabaab affiliated Damuljadiid this very moment your reading my post. Facebook, X, YouTube, TikTok etc is full of HSM getting karbaash left and right. HSM and his relative Kabakutukte have destroyed the SNA in their waceysla deegaan. He hands over SNA weapons to shabaab. HSM failed to liberate Ceelbuur and Galhereeri districts for a reason. Whole of Somalia are laughing at the clown HSM. At this point this whole “war on shabaab” thread is just cringe 🤣
Your people are shabab and your degaans are al shabab strongholds where they use to launch their attacks on SNA and shacab. I'm not talking politics here khawaarij

Never have I seen you condemn any khawaarij attack on govt soldiers on here yet you are the first to advocate for talks with them. Funny that

If you a western raised kid are a khawaarij sympathiser due to qabil Imagine the 2 brain cell murusade in dayniile who knows nothing except cow hides and qabil :kanyehmm:

Your people are shabab and your degaans are al shabab strongholds where they use to launch their attacks on SNA and shacab. I'm not talking politics here khawaarij

Never have I seen you condemn any khawaarij attack on govt soldiers on here yet you are the first to advocate for talks with them. Funny that

If you a western raised kid are a khawaarij sympathiser due to qabil Imagine the 2 brain cell murusade in dayniile who knows nothing except cow hides and qabil :kanyehmm:
Your shabaab affiliated gov is soon going to The Hague. Faisa exposed you guys once again in front of national tv🤣

Jungle

VIP
The biggest ahlu Sunna elder Macalin Maxamuud came out. HSM is finished!

The same group of people now slandering HSM will sing Kheyres praises around election time after he pays them handsomely.

At least their hate for HSM is genuine lol they're support for Kheyre won't be

This is anti khawaarij thread and your people happen to be khawaarij so don't be suprised if you're mentioned here. Take that politics stuff elsewhere

The same group of people now slandering HSM will sing Kheyres praises around election time after he pays them handsomely.

At least their hate for HSM is genuine lol they're support for Kheyre won't be

This is anti khawaarij thread and your people happen to be khawaarij so don't be suprised if you're mentioned here. Take that politics stuff elsewhere

Kkkk man brought Kheyre in to this. Bruh please keep Kheyre out of this shaaabi affiliated government of yours. Continue with this dead thread mr Shabaabi affiliated Damuljadiid just don’t tag me. Somalia and the IC in its totality are on your case. I will mind my business and watch the shit show unfold right in front my eyes.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Your shabaab affiliated gov is soon going to The Hague. Faisa exposed you guys once again in front of national tv🤣

She never exposed anything 😂 khawarij controlled deegaans being under seige is public knowledge
The biggest ahlu Sunna elder Macalin Maxamuud came out. HSM is finished!

A random oday from a neutered organisation is going to finish dalxoreeye now 🤣🤣🤣

Whether you like or not hassan is here to stay no matter what his haters wish especially with the oil and gas money thats about to come :trumpsmirk:

She never exposed anything 😂 khawarij controlled deegaans being under seige is public knowledge

A random oday from a neutered organisation is going to finish dalxoreeye now 🤣🤣🤣

Whether you like or not hassan is here to stay no matter what his haters wish especially with the oil and gas money thats about to come :trumpsmirk:
5-10 years at least till that oil is ready to sell. Good luck believing HSM will return just in time to get hold of that oil money. :hemad:

Whole of central and southern Somalia is full of shabaab especially abgaal deegaans. It’s obvious HSM is in bed with shabaab.

Let me not divert this thread any longer. Let’s watch how things unfold in the “ real world”.

Jungle

VIP
Kkkk man brought Kheyre in to this. Bruh please keep Kheyre out of this shaaabi affiliated government of yours. Continue with this dead thread mr Shabaabi affiliated Damuljadiid just don’t tag me. Somalia and the IC in its totality are on your case. I will mind my business and watch the shit show unfold right in front my eyes.
Thread is 46 pages long with hundreds of dead khawaarij and reports of SNA gaining land with input from everyone on here.

Ofc you would call it 'dead' and 'cringe' because half of the khawaarij bodies are your cousins

5-10 years at least till that oil is ready to sell. Good luck believing HSM will return just in time to get hold of that oil money. :hemad:

Whole of central and southern Somalia is full of shabaab especially abgaal deegaans. It’s obvious HSM is in bed with shabaab.

Let me not divert this thread any longer. Let’s watch how things unfold in the “ real world”.
In the 'real world' you can't sit at a table with other hawiye and darood and spout the shit you do so vent on the internet eboow:heh: and is 'the real world' social media?

@IKHALIIL eboow this guy is special :pachah1:

Trending