The Self-hatred among certain halimos is too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Lets not talk about this lady riya behind her back... im not a fan of her from what I've seen on twitter but in the end of the day that shit is corny

I'm a man and unlike a women, I have no self hatred which would lead me to portray light skinned Somalis as the norm.

View attachment 10574

Both this man and Irro are MJ. If one tribe can have such diversity, then fitting all Somalis into one phenotype would be ridiculous.

Unlike you Bantus who all look the same. :camby::mjlol:

You want me to pull your posts from Somnet where you were practically begging beesha and how "bantu" your dhulbahante clan looks? :russ:

You even claimed Ahmed Karash is a major anomaly and no way representative of your folk in any way. You obviously have a major chip on your shoulder. :manny:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Exaggerating? The colourism in our community is way worse than what he mentioned.
No it isn't. Like I said colourism exists, but not to that degree. Only ignorant fobs and online trolls care about skin colour most people don't.

Ladies nose rings only look good (on good looking girls not everyone). No amount of piercings can fix this though.

Boqor Riya :drakelaugh:
CGNZXESW0AAaYSj.jpg

I actually think she's pretty. She just needs to keep her mouth closed until she gets her teeth fixed.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You want me to pull your posts from Somnet where you were practically begging beesha and how "bantu" your dhulbahante clan looks? :russ:

You even claimed Ahmed Karash is a major anomaly and no way representative of your folk in any way. You obviously have a major chip on your shoulder. :manny:
You have me confused for someone else. I've got no idea what you're talking about.

You have me confused for someone else. I've got no idea what you're talking about.

What are the chances that you both:

Are Dhulos
Are both from Buhoodle
Have a large number of early 20th century pictures of Somali women on your hard-drive.
Have a clear agenda of making the Lamagoodley indistinguishable from other sub-saharan Africans.
Have a massive chip on your shoulder whenever light-skinned Somalis with straight hair are mentioned, as if they all are the result of skin-bleaching

I'm sure its all a coincidence. :mjlol:

Some of the people you used to trigger back on that site are still here. Don't make me @ them and blow your cover sxb. :lolbron:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
What are the chances that you both:

Are Dhulos
Are both from Buhoodle
Have a large number of early 20th century pictures of Somali women on your hard-drive.
Have a clear agenda of making the Lamagoodley indistinguishable from other sub-saharan Africans.
Have a massive chip on your shoulder whenever light-skinned Somalis with straight hair are mentioned, as if they all are the result of skin-bleaching

I'm sure its all a coincidence. :mjlol:

Some of the people you used to trigger back on that site are still here. Don't make me @ them and blow your cover sxb. :lolbron:
-Yes I'm Dhulbahante
-Not from Buhoodle
-Don't have a single picture of any Somali women other than my mother.
-I'd never want to associate or look like anything other than Somali.
-Its a fact that bleaching is a major problem in the Somali community, majority of somali women bleach their skin. 90 % of Somalis are not light skinned or have straight hair.

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
A boy will never understand lady things. Why are you so worked up about how a lady does her makeup? It makes no sense.

-Yes I'm Dhulbahante
-Not from Buhoodle
-Don't have a single picture of any Somali women other than my mother.
-I'd never want to associate or look like anything other than Somali.
-Its a fact that bleaching is a major problem in the Somali community, majority of somali women bleach their skin. 90 % of Somalis are not light skinned or have straight hair.

@Knowthyself look who it is. It's your old pal. Remember him? :lolbron:

I have an ironclad memory sxb. It's why I can somewhat remember your shtick and some posts from somnet.

Did you not post this back in that major thread?

Lying through his teeth

Not only did you post a picture to refute the notion of "light skinned Somalis", but also are clearly propagating that same agenda you've had even in the old site

So you've lied and have been caught in the lie, and you are lying from not being from Buhoodle.

Advice from one troll to the next: pick another much larger sub-clan if you want to stay under the radar and continue your shtick. Man thinks there's enough dhulos to camouflage himself and his antics. :dead:

@Knowthyself look who it is. It's your old pal. Remember him? :lolbron:

I have an ironclad memory sxb. It's why I can somewhat remember your shtick and some posts from somnet.

Did you not post this back in that major thread?

Lying through his teeth

Not only did you post a picture to refute the notion of "light skinned Somalis", but also are clearly propagating that same agenda you've had even in the old site

So you've lied and have been caught in the lie, and you are lying from not being from Buhoodle.

Advice from one troll to the next: pick another much larger sub-clan if you want to stay under the radar and continue your shtick. Man thinks there's enough dhulos to camouflage himself and his antics. :dead:

wait i misunderstood who is that?

Lol why are you exaggerating? Although there is colourism in the Somali community it doesn't exist to that level.[/QUOTE

I'm not exaggerating, they do call dark skin girls names . Its the same with other cultures around the world like India.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Relax. I was talking about him. Don't you not remember this guy and his "Somalis and bantus are indistinguishable" shtick from somnet? :hemad:
Calm down. I'm not whoever you think I am. Somalis look nothing like Bantus. It seems that your the only person here that takes all my posts seriously. Yesterday you were stanning for me and now look at the state of you.

You have a bright future ahead of you sxb. It's not popular these days to err on the side of caution and stick with tradition and heritage established over a 1000 years for some meaningless and scientifically inconclusive DNA results of a handful of nonrandom samples.

kkkkk you think I was born yesterday sxb? I know who you are very, very well. You're a dhuxul dhulos whose lighter skinned family probably did a number on your psyche with all of teasing over the years. You can cherrypick pictures of women who spent most of their time outdoors, but this is also a classic Lamagoodley phenotype:

Abdullah_Ahmed_Irro.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

In before pictures of Buhoodle and how you are so very typical.:russ:

Plz don't bring dhulo to your argument, this guy was banned here and came back with new name. His mum is dhulo (as he claimed)and dad is Bantu. Remember dhulo are grandchildren of dervish warriors that sacrificed their life for your dignity.

Status
Not open for further replies.