The sexiest guy on the gram

Status
Not open for further replies.
that explains his anger/hatred towards women, especially Somali women. he is jealous that we can be with men but he can't. he raves on about Arab girls since they are hairy and are the closest thing to actual men.:sass1:
:dead::dead::dead:

Is this why he always go on about how light skinned he is?? he's trynna attract men z3zrULC

sis i am willing to have a football team of little tyrones for this nigga :patrice::rejoice:

I'll make him breakfast, lunch and dinnerrrr

raw

I think LondonMo already decided on an arab girl kkkkkk :heh: he lost hope

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
that explains his anger/hatred towards women, especially Somali women. he is jealous that we can be with men but he can't. he raves on about Arab girls since they are hairy and are the closest thing to actual men.:sass1:
There was a member on here who claimed he was gay and had his half picture up and @LondonMo at the time had his half picture up too and it was practically the same person. They had the same beard, same skin colour, same tash and same online personality, except one claimed to be gay. I have sharp eyes, @LondonMo come out of the closet brother, we won't judge. I am no longer a homophobe. :friendhug:

lets take it easy on him. gay men are very sensitive and can easily cry:mjlol:

I want him to know I stand behind whatever decision he makes :mjlol:

It hurts me to see my fellow somali, hiding in the closet and full of self hatred, he should embrace himself #bornthisway

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
To all the guys who are commenting on this thread. The main question is why did you click this thread?? :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts