The singing/rapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mindblown: Dude @AbdiJohnson how can you make a thread requesting people to rap and sing, then end up banning them for it.

What kind of weak timid reactionary butthurt shit is that? ....I thought you were better than this:uCkf6mf:

If any of you or your parents were threatened with death and beheading and I did nothing, you'd say I wasn't enforcing the rules and that I was an incompetent mod. I wasn't acting on emotion but on the rules and precedent (Gegiroor)

Anyways thank you for your comments and concerns. Me and Duchess and Admin will be going back and forth about this.

I never attacked you, you insecure baranbaro. You were very, very rude in PMs, you abused your pathetic mod powers and I took none of the shitty things you said personally.

If you know it was a joke then you don't have to fucking enforce the rules, you gaal twat.

It's not about me but about the rules.

If I didn't enforce them, you people would go wild. People would be exposed left and right and ography would be posted. There is a level of quality to be maintained here.

And who taught you how to speak? Every sentence is filled with profanities. Take a chill pill

It's not about me but about the rules.

If I didn't enforce them, you people would go wild. People would be exposed left and right and ography would be posted. There is a level of quality to be maintained here.

And who taught you how to speak? Every sentence is filled with profanities. Take a chill pill

Imataqanid warya, beentada ha ii sheegin. Warya, warya. No reasoning with a psychopath like you.

Best think to happen in this history of this site. FREE LOCAL, FAGS. :5hcpspq:

Status
Not open for further replies.