The singing/rapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Too late walal dee ma maqmadii ba macanatey?

What's maqmaadi boowe. Afsomaligaas weligi ma maqlin.

Someone made death threats which are against the rules and I used my discretion given to me and also precedent (Gegiroor) to give that person a ban. And people are angry about that.

Really? Death threats? Isn't that against the rules?

mooshin mooshin mooshin

war amus nacasyahow mooshinkaaga was

9RT6aKg.gif

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Can we have word contest instead. The one who says (NOT TYPES) the most words wins ~lol I just wana hear how ya'll sound like~

Everyone saw the vicious attacks I got from people, one that went on for days for simply merging identical threads despite it being able to be unmerged in a matter of a second.

I never attacked you, you insecure baranbaro. You were very, very rude in PMs, you abused your pathetic mod powers and I took none of the shitty things you said personally.

I'm honestly not upset. It was funny except the threats.

But I have to enforce the rules. Otherwise there would be no need for mods here.

Others were swifly banned for the same reason. I have to be fair.

Its not about me but the rules and precedent I have to enforce.

If you know it was a joke then you don't have to fucking enforce the rules, you gaal twat.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
AbdiJohnson got focking destroyed,

"abdijohhnson is a gaal abdijohnson is khanis" :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadosama::drakekidding::sheed:

got ethered wllhi never laughed like that in awhile nowonder he had to ban him

Abdi you banned the only one who actually rapped in your thread. Learn to take a joke, he obviously wasn't being serious about threatening you. You need thicker skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending