The singing/rapping contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was attacked left and right despite weeks of not given a single person a warning or ban. Everyone saw the vicious attacks I got from people, one that went on for days for simply merging identical threads despite it being able to be unmerged in a matter of a second. I was even attacked before that for asking someone to stop posting (without giving a warning).

I have made some minor mistakes in the past but you people have been vicious towards me even before I did any mistakes (the day I simply became a mod).

There is a bias against me. But I don't care. I was called a terrible mod the weeks I never gave even a single warning. I am a fair mod

I'm following the rules and precedent in this case
maybe you should step down it seems you can't handle the pressure.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I was attacked left and right despite weeks of not given a single person a warning or ban. Everyone saw the vicious attacks I got from people, one that went on for days for simply merging identical threads despite it being able to be unmerged in a matter of a second. I was even attacked before that for asking someone to stop posting (without giving a warning).

I have made some minor mistakes in the past but you people have been vicious towards me even before I did any mistakes (the day I simply became a mod).

There is a bias against me. But I don't care. I was called a terrible mod the weeks I never gave even a single warning. I am a fair mod

I'm following the rules and precedent in this case

I was about to say he killed you in the rap song but I'm scared you might ban me for "death threats"

:browtf:

I can handle it.

I am a fair mod. I am the one responding to you people's requests when you want threads and posts deleted. The same people who ask me favors privately (favors others ignore) are always always bashing me publicly.

I respond to at least 8 dumb personal requests daily. I take time out of my day to serve you. I'm a damn good mod. You're ungrateful

I'm staying as moderator. I'm serving a 5 year term

The mods are doing a good job but we all make mistakes, I'm sure local will apologize when given
the opportunity, he indirectly upset the OP.

This is not about threats but deeper underlining issues, you should talk to someone about
it :friendhug:

The mods are doing a good job but we all make mistakes, I'm sure local will apologize when given
the opportunity, he indirectly upset the OP.

This is not about threats but deeper underlining issues, you should talk to someone about
it :friendhug:

He didn't upset me. I knew it was a joke. No apology is required or expected

But rules are rules.

What good are rules if they are not enforced?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I think it's the perfect time for a Siyaad-style bloodless coup. :stevej:

I strongly believe I have the confidence of the people.

_85672448_dadbed8e-8180-43ca-ba0d-7dedcc32f001.jpg

F

Forfon

Death threats to anyone, including parents will not be tolerated.

Gegiroor was banned for this himself by admin. We would have to bring him back if Local is given another chance.

I would have ignored it if it was only me. Sorry.

I was laughing in the first 10 seconds though. Good rap in the first ten seconds

omg stop being a pussy. please. Abdi i like you. but come on. you either laugh it off or make a come back

omg stop being a pussy. please. Abdi i like you. but come on. you either laugh it off or make a come back

I'm honestly not upset. It was funny except the threats.

But I have to enforce the rules. Otherwise there would be no need for mods here.

Others were swifly banned for the same reason. I have to be fair.

Its not about me but the rules and precedent I have to enforce.

F

Forfon

I'm honestly not upset. It was funny except the threats.

But I have to enforce the rules. Otherwise there would be no need for mods here.

Others were swifly banned for the same reason. I have to be fair.

Its not about me but the rules I have to enforce.

:umwhat:

I am the court. The constitution and criminal code is stickied in the general section. And I am judge who makes rulings based on the evidence given.

I am a liberal judge

Listen if you people want to amend the rules tell me. I'll take your concerns to the admin. Tell me suggestions on what rules you would like to change.

I'm answering the call of the people. Abdi Johnson, I'll see you in court.

Stay tuned for another thread of Somali Spot Court

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending