The Somali Air Force is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support Farmaajo's admin contrary to many MJs i know. You cannot find many more wadanis than me, but i am also a realist.
The very same realest that said Hawiye over represent the army and practically own it? A realest has sources. You also tried to say in another thread that only Darood areas in the south were free of Al shabaab, a blatant lie. You're a qabiilist who'll stand behind mj not a wadani

MJ trying to get in between Marehan Ogaden RX, Dir and Hawiye nationalistic brotherhood :drakekidding:
Idealogue > Clan
View attachment 18089
These Bermudans will never be satisfied until they control 100% of everything in Somalia, are we forgetting they assassinated there own president because they didn't like how he was being fair and not giving into these Bermudans, we can't keep appeasing them

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
The very same realest that said Hawiye over represent the army and practically own it? A realest has sources. You also tried to say in another thread that only Darood areas in the south were free of Al shabaab, a blatant lie. You're a qabiilist who'll stand behind mj not a wadani
If you can find me a honest Hawiye somali leader with honest intentions then i can stand behind him. But they are like unicorns these days.

If you can find me a honest halaal Hawiye leader with honest intentions then i can stand behind him. But they are like unicorns these days.
pm-kheyre-office-1.jpg

may allah protect this man and allow him to continue his good work

If you can find me a honest Hawiye somali leader with honest intentions then i can stand behind him. But they are like unicorns these days.
:mindblown:What have you turned the conversation into? Our first president was Hawiye, but that isn't the point(Allahu naxariisto). Thank you for showing that you're a qabiilist though

These Bermudans will never be satisfied until they control 100% of everything in Somalia, are we forgetting they assassinated there own president because they didn't like how he was being fair and not giving into these Bermudans, we can't keep appeasing them
They jump a hole in the air the moment a road gets paved and praise him endlessly while currently the Hirshabelle president with far les recources is already rehabilitating dozens of road and paving 100kms but do you see endless praises for him ? People don't even know his name !?but Eh Xamar Looks better than any city in Somalia and we did that in 5 years while they had 18+ years to do it and failed.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
:russ: wallah they are tuugo masquerading as patriots

Hawiye are weird people, they don't want you to talk about qabil while they try and destroy your state due to qabil. It is not in the Darood interest to have an SNA that is centralized in Mogadishu, it makes absolutely no sense to trust the Hawiye with the security of Darood areas.

I have no interest in a national SNA, just the equal division of foreign aid given to the FGS. Whether that is fighter planes, scholarships, infrastructure etc... The Hawiye will nor agree to such an arrangement, so we have to limit the power of the FGS and keep it weak until it capitulates to these simple demands. I don't care what they do with their share as long as PL/JL get our share. It is a very simple and reasonable demand.

Hawiye are weird people, they don't want you to talk about qabil while they try and destroy your state due to qabil. It is not in the Darood interest to have an SNA that is centralized in Mogadishu, it makes absolutely no sense to trust the Hawiye with the security of Darood areas.

I have no interest in a national SNA, just the equal division of foreign aid given to the FGS. Whether that is fighter planes, scholarships, infrastructure etc... The Hawiye will nor agree to such an arrangement, so we have to limit the power of the FGS and keep it weak until it capitulates to these simple demands. I don't care what they do with their share as long as PL/JL get our share. It is a very simple and reasonable demand.
Showing your true colours

Status
Not open for further replies.