There is an epidemic amongst Xalimos

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Its usually much more easier for a woman to find a partner than it is for a man. I would ask her how is she trying to find a man.

Everyone has their ideal scenario of meeting their soul-mate in a random coincidence when your out in public but it rarely plays out-like that. I would advise her to take a more forward approach instead of being so passive.

Its usually much more easier for a woman to find a partner than it is for a man. I would ask her how is she trying to find a man.

Everyone has their ideal scenario of meeting their soul-mate in a random coincidence when your out in public but it rarely plays out-like that. I would advise her to take a more forward approach instead of being so passive.
It’s definitely because she’s being picky

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
People who often engage with Watt-pad, Kdrama and such have an often insane requirements for their significant other.

Same way you will see Fat, Ugly Obese men in their 30 who swear they will not lower their standards until they see a girl who has the body type of their favourite anime Waifu.

Disney movies also played apart in telling us these lies as children.

People who often engage with Watt-pad, Kdrama and such have an often insane requirements for their significant other.

Same way you will see Fat, Ugly Obese men in their 30 who swear they will not lower their standards until they see a girl who has the body type of their favourite anime Waifu.

Disney movies also played apart in telling us these lies as children.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is fundamentally no such thing as a woman who struggles to get a guy. She’s most likely your typical 4-5/10 girl gunning for 7-8+ dudes that’s why.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I can’t lie the only ones I’ve witnessed who have an issue are super miskeen introverted muslimahs. They typically don’t have hobbies outside work or school, their interests are nerdy (asian media, romantic dramas, etc), and they rarely go out to have fun since their social circle isn’t that big. Their parents taught them to avoid the other gender and forbade them from dating when young and since they’ve been chaste and modest their entire lives they’re undersocialized when it comes to interacting with men. What I don’t get is, why is this a big deal? As muslim men, shouldn’t this please you?

In my experience, the xalimos with big social circles and tons of hobbies have gotten comfortable dating early on in their lives and don’t encounter these issues. But you knew that already.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Eat healthy, exercise, make your IG public and maybe ask Allah that you will get married. I would never open up to random people.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

I agree but I’d blame it more on them being undersocialized since let’s be for real these type of nerdy muslim girls don’t interact with men they aren’t related to on a personal level so they don’t know how to date and their standards are skewed by the media they consume so they don’t know what men are actually like irl.

Echoing everyone else, it’s not that hard to get yourself a man. I don’t like how people are going in on her looks when they have no idea how she looks at all. Even someone average looking can reasonably find someone for themselves. But in the dating world, if you’re introverted without a fulfilling social life tough luck.

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
It's not cuz she's picky. It's the fact that she's inside all the time is the entire problem. She needs to doll up a bit and start going out.

Last edited:
Observations: I think it might be more of an anomaly more observable in the diaspora, than on the home turf, where there is a higher percentage of educated, and employed ladies vs-a-vis a shallow pool of qualified gents to choose from. A couple of compelling factors to consider:
a) More girls are being born into Somali families, which in and of itself is an anomaly, and worth researching,
b) It is less of a challenge to tame a 'haldhaa', in, and of her ordinary self, than a coarse nomad of the same.

These potentially lead to more ladies, withering upon shelves longer than desired, in seeking desirable suitors, for there is a dire scarcity of commensurate equals.

In general, an educated chap minds not to tie the knot with a lady of nomadic existence, but it is a bit of a challenge for an educated lady to do likewise, for obvious reason, chauvinism, on the part of the man, being one.

Of course, there are other factors worthy of consideration, and shall let students of social studies to ruminate.

The good news: it shall come to pass when the lads pick up the baton, and catch up, as is being observed.

Food for thought.

Postscript:
Sorry, @canab did not intend it to be 'that deep'.

Trending