There is an epidemic amongst Xalimos

Xalimos years ago use to be cocky, now whenever I see them, they hit me with those sad eyes. I feel bad for them, but it ain’t my time to play house sorry.

Struggle? No such thing. Mayb they don’t want to marry. Marriage is the easiest thing in the somali community. They get married and divorce as fast. Not woman prioritizes marriage.

I am noticing Somali women of all ages in the west are finding it difficult to get married. What is the reasoning behind this? I'm curious what the cause sxb

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sxb you are delusional. Somali women are extremely beautiful and highly desirable. Most people have alot of good things to say about Somali women. Stop projecting your insecurities onto Somali women. It's actually the opposite. Many of our somali brothers are struggling to get married. That's why they have become psychopathic incels who constantly harrass Somali women online.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol do you really think that reddit page was written by a somali woman. If you do than you are really naive. I guarantee you a somali guy larping as a Somali woman wrote all that garbage. Somali incels have obsessive compulsive disorder towards Somali women. They create fake stores about Somali woman to make themselves feel better and boost their non-existent ego.

Lol do you really think that reddit page was written by a somali woman. If you do than you are really naive. I guarantee you a somali guy larping as a Somali woman wrote all that garbage. Somali incels have obsessive compulsive disorder towards Somali women. They create fake stores about Somali woman to make themselves feel better and boost their non-existent ego.
Just go to the masjid you'll see quite a few somali women with the same story.
There where a few that came on here aswell with basically the same story.

It's the upbringing and lack of help from the parents with marriage that leads to this. They simply don't put themselves out there so no one know they exist for the most part. Its not about whether somali women are desirable or not.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts