There is no city that can challenge Burco except of course Mogadishu and Hargeisa

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
shared between Isaaq while smaller jigjiga is shared with the rest of their ethiopian brother and sisters

Eyh8nj1XIAAOrkW

Knockout Television GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale
East burco is settle by dhulbhante

Jigiga is larger than Burco.

Burco is a shared city also split between east and west.

Burco has no airport too sadly so it’s kinda not a proper city.

Nonetheless it’s a wonderful city in Waaqoyi.

Jigjiga is not larger than Burco. Jigjiga is an Ethiopian multi-ethnic city, and yes it's that Burco doesn't have airport at the moment, but it's way better than all your tulos combined.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Jigjiga is not larger than Burco. Jigjiga is an Ethiopian multi-ethnic city, and yes it's that Burco doesn't have airport at the moment, but it's way better than all your tulos combined.
~95% Somali is not multi-ethnic.

Burco doesnt scratch anywhere near top 5 cities in Somaliweyn. Djibouti, Garissa, and Jigjiga are all larger with a higher gdp.

Your race is with Gabiley better luck next time :nvjpqts:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Somali cities by population:

Mogadishu
Hargeisa
Djibouti
Garissa
Bosaso
Jigjiga
Wajir
Burco
Galkayo
Mandera-Beled Hawo
Baydhabo
Beledweyne

The authoritative list.

Somali cities by population:

Mogadishu
Hargeisa
Djibouti
Garissa
Bosaso
Jigjiga
Wajir
Burco
Galkayo
Mandera-Beled Hawo
Baydhabo
Beledweyne

The authoritative list.
Why is your list always darood biased :kanyehmm:. I can’t take you seriously, burco is easily top 5 and I’m not even gonna go in-depth how Beledweyne beats half your list.

Do better @Thegoodshepherd we are approaching Ramadan

Last edited:
Why is your list always darood biased

To be fair to him, he is a self-confessed Jeberti supremacist. Facts that go against his Darood fantasies are of no interest to him.

For years now, he has been using a highly flawed UN report as his bible. This was a report that he himself had previously discredited on multiple occasions, until he found sections that he thought supported a crazy theory he concocted.

If anything I am surprised that Garowe, Qandala & [insert tiny PL village here], weren't his top 3.

Last edited:
Jigiga is larger than Burco.

Burco is a shared city also split between east and west.

Burco has no airport too sadly so it’s kinda not a proper city.

Nonetheless it’s a wonderful city in Waaqoyi.

There is growing population of oromo and amxaras in jigjiga

Oromos and somali speaking ethiopians constantly fight inside jigjigga

Oromos also fight amxaras Inside jigjiga

Amxaras have also taken over the banking sector and most hotels are theirs

Burco is a city which was build after siad barre government flattened it by its ppl and owned by its ppl
You cant compare it to jigjiga a city which is slowly loosing its somali identity

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why is your list always darood biased :kanyehmm:. I can’t take you seriously, burco is easily top 5 and I’m not even gonna go in-depth how Beledweyne beats half your list.

Most Somalis are fairly provincial in their knowledge of other regions. They don’t understand settlement patterns outside their region. This is why you think Burco is larger than Wajir, when in reality it is not a close call.

This lack of knowledge of geography is found among all Somalis except a few who have travelled extensively, or weirdos like me who spent a weekend in 2020 running satellite images of cities through an AI.

Just accept whatever facts I provide to you. You’re unlikely to find anyone less biased.

Btw, Kismayo should be between Jigjiga and Wajir.

I cant belive you have beledweyne in the last spot under beledxaawo :drakelaugh:.
it’s fake news lol it’s what they all from a certain clan peddle
FA339800-8D3E-4ECF-86DC-917AD3C3402C.jpeg

I am looking for the full source now as I only saved what’s relevant to SL but the 2014 fake population estimates was so biased for dooros it’s weird. Clearly the work of the federal state presidents submitting fake #’s. Look how Warsangeli were caught upping their numbers by 300%. The whole thing was inflated for aid purposes but the dooro villages thanks to their Federal Presidents took it to another level. Look at Sool and Badhan/lasqoray. They did the same for the rather barren and dry Puntland regions too

And even tho the 2014 estimates the Daroods like to use was busted and exposed it is still just an estimate at the end of the day not a real census but the authors corrections lines up more with reality

This lack of knowledge of geography is found among all Somalis except a few who have travelled extensively, or weirdos like me who spent a weekend in 2020 running satellite
images of cities through an AI.
If you want to generalise then I’ll say a fact. Most Somali researchers are biased towards their clan and are known to bury/not bring up achievements of rival clans.

You are no different, good for you for wasting your time and looking at settlements from birds-eye view. At the end of the day there are real people who visit these regions and can tell you reports that are contrasting to your opinions you make.