There is no city that can challenge Burco except of course Mogadishu and Hargeisa

AbdiFreedom

Stop Trudeau's Black racism and mass immigration
Staff Member
Burco is full of Al Shabab supporters who couldn't care less about the Sacad Muse (Somaliland) project.

Burco is full of Al Shabab supporters who couldn't care less about the Sacad Muse (Somaliland) project.
Burco is the birthplace of Somaliland back 1991. Try again.
7E040F39-B6EF-43C9-AAF9-967A1C784270.jpeg

The declaration signed by all clans. Burco 1991.

Burco has such a rich history unlike your irrelevant tuulo. It’s also the birthplace of the dervish movement.

It’s also worth mentioning the largest darood town is not even the size of half of burco

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I've been to Burco. Everyone referred to the place as Somalia, not Somaliland. It's Muse Bihi's delusion.

Muse Bihi is not only the destroyer of Greater Somalia but a war criminal who must face justice at The Hague. If he dares to enter Canada, I will inform the border agency to arrest him for crimes against humanity. The evidence is on YouTube.

I've been to Burco. Everyone referred to the place as Somalia, not Somaliland. It's Muse Bihi's delusion.

Muse Bihi is not only the destroyer of Greater Somalia but a war criminal who must face justice at The Hague. If he dares to enter Canada, I will inform the border agency to arrest him for crimes against humanity. The evidence is on YouTube.
Right we all believe the self proclaimed homosexual gaal has been to a place he calls Al shabab infested. Just who do you think you’re lying to?

“The evidence is on YouTube” this is exactly what’s wrong with you Daroods :dead:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Right we all believe the self proclaimed homosexual gaal has been to a place he calls Al shabab infested. Just who do you think you’re lying to?

“The evidence is on YouTube” this is exactly what’s wrong with you Daroods :dead:

I'm not Darood.

I have heard first hand experience of Bihi's terror.

I said it's full of supporters, not members. Big difference. Learn to read.

I have sucked many Isaaq gus. What's your point?

What's your subclan?
Crazy imagination you got there. You sure you weren’t with your boy maroodi in north galkacyo ? That sounds a lot more believable mr .5. You would get arrested and thrown in a prison just for being a foreigner to burco and deported. Burco is not hargeisa you would get your head sent back in a different bag than your body. Burco is crazy religious place birthplace of the dervish’s

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Crazy imagination you got there. You sure you weren’t with your boy maroodi in north galkacyo ? That sounds a lot more believable mr .5. You would get arrested and thrown in a prison just for being a foreigner to burco and deported. Burco is not hargeisa you would get your head sent back in a different bag than your body

You have no clue.

I am not 0.5 either.

Why are you avoiding my question? I want to know if Bihi is your awowo or if you're a sell out to your clan.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You are sheikhaal that’s .5. I only discuss such affairs with nasab clan. Not sheegato clan

I lied. I am Tumaal. Is that nasab enough for you?

:pachah1:

I will report your war criminal awowo to border agents if he even dares to even entertain entering my country. He will be in handcuffs and seen before a western judge, not in your kangaroo courts.