They raised $3k in 21hrs for the mother of 8 that had was facing racism frm her fellow black Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Do you think bantu in Somalia should be sent to there native country? They are way more benefit for them outside of Somalia.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Sad story but I will not support Bantus. They are not native to our country and instead of contributing to our country they've been joining Al Shabab. Inshallah one day when I rule Somalia each and every one of them will be deported to Tanzania and Mozambique. The land they occupy in Southern Somalia is not theirs, it belongs to Somalis

And with all of that said, I do not condone violence nor racism. Somalis are stupid, outside of Somalia you're a Madow too.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Do you think bantu in Somalia should be sent to there native country? They are way more benefit for them outside of Somalia.

Way more benefits for them outside of Somalia. If Somalia we're to rebuild today, form institutions they would still be facing discrimination. And way more benefits for Somalis if they leave. A) No more of their youth bombing and killing people
B) Somali farmers can take back their native land and make money.

waraabe

Your superior
@Barni shut your dirty stinking mouth.
If they aren't Somali who is somali
We have fuckers claiming arab father (somali tradition = you are your fathers ilk) will you call for their deportation as they aren't Somali

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We have fuckers claiming arab father (somali tradition = you are your fathers ilk) will you call for their deportation as they aren't Somali

Somalis that claim carab are stupid. But let's be real here Waraabe. Bantus are not Somalis they came to Somalia during the Swahilia slave trade when Somali men used to sell slaves.

Somalis have one phenotype, we're homogeneous and the bantus don't fit in because they're not Somalis. Just because they speak Somali don't mean they are Somali

Somalis are the people that look Somali.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Sad story but I will not support Bantus. They are not native to our country and instead of contributing to our country they've been joining Al Shabab. Inshallah one day when I rule Somalia each and every one of them will be deported to Tanzania and Mozambique. The land they occupy in Southern Somalia is not theirs, it belongs to Somalis

And with all of that said, I do not condone violence nor racism. Somalis are stupid, outside of Somalia you're a Madow too.

Spoken like a true Moryaan you are! Always talkin about taking other people's land! Bantus are just as Somali as Hutus, in fact in some parts of Mogadishu, you can't tell the difference

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Somalis that claim Arab blood are from certain qabils. I would not deport Somalis like Isacs or Darood that claim some arab myth because these people no matter their Arab desires are authentic Somalis.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Somalis that claim Arab blood are from certain qabils. I would not deport Somalis like Isacs or Darood that claim some arab myth because these people no matter their Arab desires are authentic Somalis.
Barni maybe your swedish friends should turn against and be xenophobes to you too.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Spoken like a true Moryaan you are! Always talkin about taking other people's land! Bantus are just as Somali as Hutus, in fact in some parts of Mogadishu, you can't tell the difference

It's common knowledge that bantus claim clans that they are not from. I know a bantu woman that claims a clan she's not from. And yes you can tell the difference between a bantu and a Somali

Somali man

A_Somali_man.jpeg

Somali bantu

CITsomaligrads4.jpg

their homeland is Tanzania or Mozambique

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I got nothing but love for the bantus. If the world was a perfect place people would be living in their native lands as it's their right. It's only for their own good to return home. Plus Somalis should give them money when they leave, after all we were Slave owners and sellers.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
From watching that Somali Mogadishu blog video, I could not tell difference between Somali's and Bantu's.

It must be the sun :kobeok:

There's 900 000 of them in Somalia. And bantus are not Somali. Dark skin does not equal bantu. Somalis can have dark skin, brown skin, light skin. It's the phenotype that's difference.

waraabe

Your superior
It's common knowledge that bantus claim clans that they are not from. I know a bantu woman that claims a clan she's not from. And yes you can tell the difference between a bantu and a Somali

Somali man

A_Somali_man.jpeg

Somali bantu

CITsomaligrads4.jpg

their homeland is Tanzania or Mozambique

They fucking look the same to me. All a bunch of fucking .

Status
Not open for further replies.