They raised $3k in 21hrs for the mother of 8 that had was facing racism frm her fellow black Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they want to repeat Kenya and Tanzania experience. Kenya the Bantu killed and mistreated the Cushitic tribes in 1960 when Somalia got independence Cushitic tribes in Kenya requested to join Somalia but the British rejected and Kenya got independence at 1965. Tanzania we know how they killed people of Zanzibar and forced to join Tanzania till today Zanzibar wants to leave Tanzania. Now Somalia is the next.

Many Bantus have returned to Tanzania but the Bantus that remained are a minority and will remain a minority unless Maryoleys stop procreating all of a sudden. They don't have the numbers to oppress anyone the way they do in their ancestral homelands of Tanzania and Kenya. You need to stop worrying about them. They are outnumbered 10-1 and Somalia's population will boom and when it reaches 50 million in 2050 they'll be a pathetic 5 million against 45 million then.

Still wish the people who brought these people to this place mixed with them so they didn't stand out and be discriminated. but focking racists didn't want that. Let them be Karbashed by Hawiyes, Daroods and Degodia for their Xasidnimo :nvjpqts: mac sonkor

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Somalias population exculding the 4 million in Somaliland is roughly 8.5-9 million. Bantu population is 900k, that's without the other bantus who are mixed with the daud subclan of abgaal, or the digil iyo midhifle. That's 10%+ of Somalias population. Those are facts, dhulka ama cirka gal they aren't going anywhere

Do the Bantus reproduce more than non Bantus in Somalia or something?? why do you people always cry about them replacing the Jileec population??

I think that you are not aware of Somalis condition, first man made famine because drought happened in Texas but famine is man made in Somalia which kill Somalis children. Al shabaab bombing and victims are civil Somalis. Lack of jobs and Somalis who die in seas, Bantu countries. Somalis life is danger

I think that you are not aware of Somalis condition, first man made famine because drought happened in Texas but famine is man made in Somalia which kill Somalis children. Al shabaab bombing and victims are civil Somalis. Lack of jobs and Somalis who die in seas, Bantu countries. Somalis life is danger

I agree with you. Bantus are the main part of Alshabab today. But there are other issues you have to consider. For example bantus don't have cultural phobia and issues with menial work like the Daroods in Jubboyinka. If I want to build houses in Kismayo and there were 0 Bantus just Daroods and D/G in the Jubbas who would've built them for me? Somalis don't like Menial labour so I wouldn't easily find cheap labour to do it for me. I would have to bring Bantus from Kenya to do the work cheaply. There are tons of very important jobs that Somalis don't like doing cheaply that Bantus would do for basically nothing and you have to consider that. Who else would do this? Only Bantus and Ethiopians. Somalis have too much kibir

These Somalis ladies in boroma do menial job construction, Somalis never shy from doing menial jobs in past or in this time. But we have a bigger issue is the Oromo because they are having second generation in SL/PL
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I agree with you. Bantus are the main part of Alshabab today. But there are other issues you have to consider. For example bantus don't have cultural phobia and issues with menial work like the Daroods in Jubboyinka. If I want to build houses in Kismayo and there were 0 Bantus just Daroods and D/G in the Jubbas who would've built them for me? Somalis don't like Menial labour so I wouldn't easily find cheap labour to do it for me. I would have to bring Bantus from Kenya to do the work cheaply. There are tons of very important jobs that Somalis don't like doing cheaply that Bantus would do for basically nothing and you have to consider that. Who else would do this? Only Bantus and Ethiopians. Somalis have too much kibir

yet they are starving.

yet they are starving.
[/QUOTE

Shut up dumb person who repeated habashi and Bantu lies about reasons they are stealing jobs from Somalis in their own home

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Why would you say that Somalis don't like to do construction jobs when there are so many videos of men and women in Somalia and Somaliland busy with their full time construction jobs?

Beesha Jarerweyne are not going 'back' to Tanzania, Tanzania did not exist even as a colony when they came to Somalia so ama get over them ama iswaalwaal ok?

Why would you say that Somalis don't like to do construction jobs when there are so many videos of men and women in Somalia and Somaliland busy with their full time construction jobs?

maybe it's a Somalia thing? Been to Somali neighbourhoods in Nairobi and Somali Kenyan towns like Garissa, Mandera and Ijara. It was always bantus doing the rough work. It is either Somalis in Kenya see it as ceeb to do these jobs or Bantus do them for much less and every business person employs them rather than Somalis.

You'll only see maybe Somali domestic workers and waiter/ess but that is as menial as they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.