They raised $3k in 21hrs for the mother of 8 that had was facing racism frm her fellow black Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I know just trying to stir some shit :ulachen001:

Motherfucker your name is Southie. You if anyone should want the Bantus to leave. I'm actually horrified by the fact that their numbers have gone from 40k to 900k during the war. Those are alarming numbers. I don't want the bantuficaiton of Somalia to happen.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It is always the ones that look bantu that cry about them, cajiib.co.uk/Hayaay

It is always the ones that look bantu that cry about them, cajiib.co.uk/Hayaay

Yeah waraabe I look Bantu. You're so emotional.

3d2194174.jpg

Night

Issa Warrior
according to the local helpers of that women, she has decided to leave the idp camp and return to the deep south of somalia (her old home) so she can help her extended family

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I will be honest

I can't tell between Reer Koonfur and bantu 80% of the time

That means they aren't Somali

I'm reer koonfur and can tell the difference 100% of the time. You just hate koonfur and therefor tries to paint us as Bantus. Just admit it. You're mind is delusional clouded with qabil.

Motherfucker your name is Southie. You if anyone should want the Bantus to leave. I'm actually horrified by the fact that their numbers have gone from 40k to 900k during the war. Those are alarming numbers. I don't want the bantuficaiton of Somalia to happen.

I don't know, they seem like decent people to me. The rest of the world shits on us, yet Bantu's
want to be us.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Even if Bantus leave, the next clan that will be looked down upon will be the Hutus, so it's better for your (clan's) sake that Bantus stay in Somalia
P.s
Not that I condone how bantus are treated in Somalia but I stayed in Xamar and I sincerely couldn't tell the difference between Hutus and Bantus
:francis:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't know, they seem like decent people to me. The rest of the world shits on us, yet Bantu's
want to be us.

Who cares what the world thinks of Somalis. Bantus want to be like us because we've treated them horribly and they want our validation sort of like African Americans. I only want what's best for them. Somalis in konfur have huge animosity for them since their kids are blowing up bombs all over the region. After all of this things are just gonna get worse for them. It's best for them to leave.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Even if Bantus leave, the next clan that will be looked down upon will be the Hutus, so it's better for your (clan's) sake that Bantus stay in Somalia
P.s
Not that I condone how bantus are treated in Somalia but I stayed in Xamar and I sincerely couldn't tell the difference between Hutus and Bantus
:francis:

See this is what I mean with clouded judgement because of qabil. Bantus and any Somali qabil don't look a like. If my clan looks bantus then so do you because Somalis share the same DNA.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm reer koonfur and can tell the difference 100% of the time. You just hate koonfur and therefor tries to paint us as Bantus. Just admit it. You're mind is delusional clouded with qabil.

I classify somali into 3 categories

The pures - the quintessential somali found in Djibouti, Somaliland and NFD
The semi - probably pures migrated down south and bred with natives of those regions. - This is somalia and NFD

The somali ku sheeg, people who aren't Somali but live with us

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I classify somali into 3 categories

The pures - the quintessential somali found in Djibouti, Somaliland and NFD
The semi - probably pures migrated down south and bred with natives of those regions. - This is somalia and NFD

The somali ku sheeg, people who aren't Somali but live with us

You're imaginary classifaction means nothing. It's a fact that Somalis no matter Darood, Hawiye, Isaac etc share the same DNA. We're all pure Somalis unlike bantus. You want to be a qablist and rep a myth go a head but nothing can change facts.

waraabe

Your superior
You're imaginary classifaction means nothing. It's a fact that Somalis no matter Darood, Hawiye, Isaac etc share the same DNA. We're all pure Somalis unlike bantus. You want to be a qablist and rep a myth go a head but nothing can change facts.

Nope, you are half breeds

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
i thought hutus and bantus are the same

why is op so against her people wow that self hate

I swear to god You would get deported because you're ass has to be bantu

556.jpg

Madow hair, strange facial shape, no neck, no high forehead or high cheekbones aka normal Somali features.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I swear to god You would get deported because you're ass has to be bantu

556.jpg

Madow hair, strange facial shape, no neck, no high forehead or high cheekbones aka normal Somali features.
damn why you trying so hard i dont have priblems with bantus clearly you do. That self hate is real

Status
Not open for further replies.