They raised $3k in 21hrs for the mother of 8 that had was facing racism frm her fellow black Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My people??

What does that mean
Do you suffer from autsim by any chance?

Definition of autsim
"a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts'

waraabe

Your superior
Do you suffer from autsim by any chance?

Definition of autsim
"a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts'

Typical response

U asked you by what you meant by my people, what are the parameters

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
damn why you trying so hard i dont have priblems with bantus clearly you do. That self hate is real

You said I am bantu when it looks like you are bantu. I have normal somali features, curly hair, small nose, high forehead, high cheekbones

while you have Madow hair, flat features which are Bantu features. How can I be a self hater when I'm describing you? :cosbyhmm:

556.jpg

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
How many times did we have this talk?
Somali bantus are people just like you. Stop being racist qaxooti Decendents

I'm not racists. Did I say kill them all? No I said let's give them money because we've treated them horribly and then send them back.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You said I am bantu when it looks like you are bantu. I have normal somali features, curly hair, small nose, high forehead, high cheekbones

while you have Madow hair, flat features which are Bantu features. How can I be a self hater when I'm describing you? :cosbyhmm:

556.jpg
im proud bantu you caught me should get deported? stop thinkng like white supermacist you doqon

I'm not racists. Did I say kill them all? No I said let's give them money because we've treated them horribly and then send them back.
No one is sending them back. Their homeland is konfur Somalia they were born there . Now find yourself anthor hoppy hypocrit waxid

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
help the miskiin lady or stfu about the bantu shit that we've heard in about dozen threads.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
im proud bantu you caught me should get deported? stop thinkng like white supermacist you doqon

I would tell you here is money, here is a plane please get on it and let Somalia be homogeneous.
If they are less than 30k which I don't think I might consider letting them stay.

If you are a true authentic Somali you would be happy because Somalis would be given the land, somalis would be farming and selling and making money getting richer. I think like a Somali nationalist. Is it bad that I only wants what's best for my kind?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
hutus do niiko in there weddding i have never seen that at a somali wedding until i went to a hawiye one isnt that bantu dannce lmao

barni got so offended that she had to go after my apperence saying i dont look somali clealry shes insecure

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
hutus do niiko in there weddding i have never seen that at a somali wedding until i went to a hawiye one isnt that bantu dannce lmao

barni got so offended that she had to go after my apperence saying i dont look somali clealry shes insecure

I'm not insecure. I just don't get why you of all people who share bantu features would be throwing stone in a glass house. I'm just pointing out your flaws.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm not insecure. I just don't get why you of all people who share bantu features would be throwing stone in a glass house. I'm just pointing out your flaws.
when i called you bantu u started calling me bantu and obv i ant the first to call you that your just trying to hard lmao its hilarous

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
when i called you bantu u started calling me bantu and obv i ant the first to call you that your just trying to hard lmao its hilarous

You guys call me bantu because of qabil not because I look bantu. Why don't yall just admit qabil cloud your minds for the majority of the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.