They raised $3k in 21hrs for the mother of 8 that had was facing racism frm her fellow black Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis who consider Beesha Madowweyne as fellow Somalis must have IQs under 70.

There's no difference between a Nigerian and a Bantu in Somalia. We have nothing in common with these foreigners.

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Muslims are racist, especially towards darker skinned people, including those of their faith while the godless are not racist?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Has someone hacked your account?

What made you change your tune? You were the biggest anti Somali Bantu just months ago

:fantasia2:

I have never been anti anyone. You keep saying that but never provide evidence. I don't like Dr. Eno's historical revisionism as well as your revionism.

Out of everyone here I'm probably the only one who's met one.

I started posting on here sept, I dare you to find a single post where I dissed them. I even claimed myself as one. :kanyeshrug:

I have no problem with any somalis I just hate the Qabil revionism. That's the difference.

Apollo

VIP
Bantus in Somalia are genetically completely West African and look no different from Nigerians and Congolese people. Their ancestors are 100% from West Africa.

A pig born in a stable does not make it a horse. Get it through your thick skulls. They are NOT Somalis and NEVER will be.

:fantasia2:

I have never been anti anyone. You keep saying that but never provide evidence. I don't like Dr. Eno's historical revisionism as well as your revionism.

Out of everyone here I'm probably the only one who's met one.

I started posting on here sept, I dare you to find a single post where I dissed them. I even claimed myself as one. :kanyeshrug:

I have no problem with any somalis I just hate the Qabil revionism. That's the difference.

Let's stick to the facts: you saw them as second class citizens and preferred they go back to Tanzania or whatever country they had no connection with

Bantus in Somalia are genetically completely West African and look no different from Nigerians and Congolese people. Their ancestors are 100% from West Africa.

A pig born in a stable does not make it a horse. Get it through your thick skulls. They are NOT Somalis and NEVER will be.

I disagree but the definition of somali need to be defined,who is somali? there are thousand somali-bantu families from 14 00 century and still live in somalia

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Let's stick to the facts: you saw them as second class citizens and preferred they go back to Tanzania or whatever country they had no connection with

Provide proof. I never said that! I said that somalis have lived in these places longer than Madowweyn which was what you were claiming.

A pig born in a stable does not make it a horse. Get it through your thick skulls. They are NOT Somalis.
They were born in konfur Somalia so did their parents some communities are even older then that. They are somali notional they have the rights to own land and to be treated as equal

Apollo

VIP
I disagree but the definition of somali need to be defined,who is somali? there are thousand somali-bantu families from 14 00 century and still live in somalia

Somali = People who trace more than 95% of their ancestry to the inhabitants of the prehistoric Horn of Africa ('Cushitic people'). This means all the big clans (including the deluded ones claiming Arab patriarchs).

Bantus and Benadiris came from foreign races and it is very obvious.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis who consider Beesha Madowweyne as fellow Somalis must have IQs under 70.

There's no difference between a Nigerian and a Bantu in Somalia. We have nothing in common with these foreigners.

But sometimes you can't tell between Reer Koonfur and bantu

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@Amun youre not even from the south which you so much detest. What the problem? Other than xamar and a few cities like marka and kismaayo, the vast majority of them live with each other. They don't cross paths with the savage nomads. They literally have their own villages entirely.

@waraabe your clanmate @CrazyWadaad looks like a dark skin Afro American. Rocks glasshouses etc.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
@Amun youre not even from the south which you so much detest. What the problem? Other than xamar and a few cities like marka and kismaayo, the vast majority of them live with each other. They don't cross paths with the savage nomads. The literally have their own villages entirely. They just wanna live n their deegan have a go quality of life.

@waraabe your clanmate @CrazyWadaad looks like a dark skin Afro American. Rocks glasshouses etc.

It is your folk crying and ing about bantu and small minorities. I am telling it as it is. Those kids that invaded puntland with al kabaab looked bantu even tho they weren't, most of the pics and videos I see of your ilk looks that way.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun youre not even from the south which you so much detest. What the problem? Other than xamar and a few cities like marka and kismaayo, the vast majority of them live with each other. They don't cross paths with the savage nomads. They literally have their own villages entirely.

I simply don't like these West African interlopers taking over our country. Damn they are probably 25% of Somalia if an honest census were to be taken.

There's nothing positive about them.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sad story but I will not support Bantus. They are not native to our country and instead of contributing to our country they've been joining Al Shabab. Inshallah one day when I rule Somalia each and every one of them will be deported to Tanzania and Mozambique. The land they occupy in Southern Somalia is not theirs, it belongs to Somalis

And with all of that said, I do not condone violence nor racism. Somalis are stupid, outside of Somalia you're a Madow too.

Somali-Bantus are actually native to southern Somalia, they settled the juba river, shabele river before Somali nomads lay eyes on it. besides they have been in Somalia for generations, they have as much right to claim Somalia as Somali nomad. :ufdup:

Barni maybe your swedish friends should turn against and be xenophobes to you too.

Sister baraf barni is right, before you wish her bad see what Somali Bantu say in media and changing our history and making black in NA hate Somalis same in Bantu country. You foot soldiers of Shabab are Bantu from Kenya and Tanzania and all bombing in Mogadishu and PL are Bantu be considered of us Somalis who died night and day because of Bantu either Shabab or Amisom

Mugheerah

TheXamarCadcadGuy
You guys are fucked up man seriously. Most countries have a large number of other ethnic groups. Don't blame your failure on other people.

Somali-Bantus are actually native to southern Somalia, they settled the juba river, shabele river before Somali nomads lay eyes on it. besides they have been in Somalia for generations, they have as much right to claim Somalia as Somali nomad. :ufdup:

Nope that's dr Omar Abu 's lies, they still have their tribes, their native language. They came during 1850 s, while Somalis sea ports from north to south inhabited by us mentioned in Greek trades

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Sad story but I will not support Bantus. They are not native to our country and instead of contributing to our country they've been joining Al Shabab. Inshallah one day when I rule Somalia each and every one of them will be deported to Tanzania and Mozambique. The land they occupy in Southern Somalia is not theirs, it belongs to Somalis

And with all of that said, I do not condone violence nor racism. Somalis are stupid, outside of Somalia you're a Madow too.

Nope that's dr Omar Abu 's lies, they still have their tribes, their native language. They came during 1850 s, while Somalis sea ports from north to south inhabited by us mentioned in Greek trades

All am saying is Somali bantus haven't done anything, leave them be in peaceful, whether they're former slave or natives it won't change the fact they're peaceful people. And don't tell they're not peaceful, they join Al Shabaab so on:lebronwait: while you somali nomads brought Al Shabaab radicals and in the process forced the minority to join the cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.