Thick Ethiopian girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Remember this lady? She is still stuck in my head to this day!! :whew:
Literally the perfect female figure, her body is flawless.

eTLUx0C.jpg

Perfect for face sitting

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Can you imagine being a soldier in Ahmed Gurey's army and raiding a village full of phat booty Habaesha women who look like this one? :diddyass::banderas:

It's a good thing I wasn't alive then, I would have been a complete savage. :ohlord:

So you're fantasizing about being a serial rapist? You're a disgusting piece of shit :pacspit:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
So you're fantasizing about being a serial rapist? You're a disgusting piece of shit :pacspit:
"There's a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand." -Ser Jorah Mormont

Within the confines of civilization it's easy for a man to maintain his moral and upright nature. However, you send him off to war against an enemy he's been indoctrinated to hate, make him march for months on end without ever seeing a female, make him fight and kill and watch as his brothers and friends are cut down one by one, who knows what he'll do when he stumbles upon one of the enemies women?

Also, read the second part. I'm glad I wasn't around then.

"There's a beast in every man, and it stirs when you put a sword in his hand." -Ser Jorah Mormont

Within the confines of civilization it's easy for a man to maintain his moral and upright nature. However, you send him off to war against an enemy he's been indoctrinated to hate, make him march for months on end without ever seeing a female, make him fight and kill and watch as his brothers and friends are cut down one by one, who knows what he'll do when he stumbles upon one of the enemies women?

This is the kind of thing u keep to urself sxb :browtf:

is thick slang for obese? like having ass is one thing but thats way too much ass. i wonder if somalis like most other africans like big girls more. like that little community in Mauritania that like to fatten up their wives. is that why most somali moms are obese af

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

So basically you would be a rapist if you could get away with it. Like I said, you're fucking disgusting.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
So basically you would be a rapist if you could get away with it. Like I said, you're fucking disgusting.
It's not about getting away with it. Rapists in the army were also punished in the past, usually with gelding. It's about all the other things war does to people. You've never snapped at someone who annoyed you? Now imagine that X1000. Having to witness and commit countless atrocities against people you've been told to hate. You're basically an animal at that point. War erodes ones humanity.

is thick slang for obese? like having ass is one thing but thats way too much ass. i wonder if somalis like most other africans like big girls more. like that little community in Mauritania that like to fatten up their wives. is that why most somali moms are obese af

Back home they love females with meat on them... They hate skinny women, because they think she is ill with aids.

Somali men love thighs and a nice round futo.... Thank god for them :salute:

So the women take supplements like chicken feed to fatten themselves up, it's not just Africa it's Jamaicans doing it too

Back home they love females with meat on them... They hate skinny women, because they think she is ill with aids.

Somali men love thighs and a nice round futo.... Thank god for them :salute:

So the women take supplements like chicken feed to fatten themselves up, it's not just Africa it's Jamaicans doing it too[/thQUOTE]
thats so interesting. i assumed because were all naturally very skinny we value what we can't have, grass is greener and all. so i guess being fat is a sign of health and wealth. as such a sign of beauty. interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.